Thread: where to buy stonewall/ariva

Senior Member ECF Veteran mycro's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default where to buy stonewall/ariva

Hi all, I used to get my stonewalls thru lil' brown smoke shop, but now when i tried to order, my cart comes up empty and apparently they are not licensed to sell to michigan anymore.
    tried a couple places I knew locally that carried them at one time, no more.
    anyone know where i can order some!? i am reduced to buying generic nic gum and it is expensive and doesnt seem to help much.
    thanks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Stubby's Avatar

They are also not shipping to Wisconsin. The gov'ment must have laid down the boot.

The only place on line I know of is Northerner but they only sell in single packs and I would guess some very high shipping rates. Of course they also do not ship to Wisconsin but I just checked and they do ship to Michigan. $3.65 for a pack of 20 and it looks as if they do not sell them in the boxes with five packs in it. They could nip you badly on the shipping.
    Pay Attention

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I did a search and didn't come up with much. I did find that they have them at buy.com here Buy.com - Stonewall Dissolvable Smokeless Tabs - Java - 5 - 20 count Packs. It seems kind of expensive to me so I don't know if it would be more than northerner with shipping or not.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.