Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning all, sitting here in the air since it's h.a.h. around here today but unfortunately no rain yet.

I stole that pic from my best friend's daughter's FB page. She's a bomb detonator or something in that field with the Air Force and takes some pretty interesting photographs. I think she may have a career ahead of her in food photos because she obviously sees something in it that turns them into art. I'll probably steal another photo she took of this pup and his ??stepbrother/sister?? that I was going to avatar before I saw this one.

Wonder how TV is doing down in Fla. Hope they get him back to his old lovable self soon.

nada but thinkin bout it
    IW

Super Member ECF Veteran

gutter . you ever come across a raleigh m80 (iirc) let me know. i had one years back and it held up great.

sitting in the a/c with

thunder berry
    coffee

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Guttermouth's Avatar

hova -
    The m80 is a mtb right?

we had a long ride with several people and we all ended up back here and drank waaay too much last night.we're usually not the partying type but last night was a blast and we had company untill 3:30 am.

we're both paying for it today but it's too hot to do anything outside again today so we're watching movies and recovering in the a/c

bacteria frosted
    gallons of ice water

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

We had a 15 minute hard rain come in out of no where earlier. It was sunny one minute and turned dark with high winds and it rained really hard for a short time and now the sun is back out to get that lagging humidity back up to 150%.

Is this the part where I bang the pots and pans to remind someone of their hangover?

Here's a toast to TV. I hope he's doing alright.

Skruf es
    coffee

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Guttermouth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post

Is this the part where I bang the pots and pans to remind someone of their hangover?

Here's a toast to TV. I hope he's doing alright.
    ugh.
    shhhhh!!!!!!

you and i both should get a break from the heatwave this week , hitt. looks like temps should dip down in the high 80's by tuesday!!!

here's hoping vic is hanging in there!!!!

I'm doing some pickup swaparoo'ing in a couple of tele's and hoping the sleep comes early tonight.

jak's wg
    H20
    and some sort of great boxed (did i just say that??) white wine.

Super Member ECF Veteran

sitting at work contemplating quitting. 60 hours a week to make 500$ for two weeks of flat rate work. it sucks.

yeah , the m80 was a mtb frame. i had one that was a freebie from somewhere , only needed a new pedal , and that thing in stock form made a nice trials kind of bike.

bacteria berry
    water

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

My horse is very sick. It looks neurological. She is on her way to the horse hospital in ames. If she dies this will be the first time in three decades that I haven't owned a horse.

thunder

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hova that does sound like it kinda sucks but we do what we have to so we can take care of our families. Perhaps there is a better job for you around the corner.

Axl I didn't know you had a horse. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and the horse.

I had a really crappy first day back to work. I walked in and my desk chair was gone. I was told that one of the guys at work was using it to nap in while I was gone and didn't put it back. Then my computer wouldn't boot right like someone had been messing with it. Took 20 minutes to get it going. While I was messing with the computer the guy who used my chair asked to use my computer to do some personal crap online. I told him no and he got pissed at me and we didn't talk the rest of the day. I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

General mint
    Tonic menthol

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Axl, I hope the vets at the clinic can help. It's never easy watching an animal be anything but happy and healthy. Fingers crossed that she pulls out of it. We are trying to get my older doe into Cornell. My vet has concluded she has a kidney tumor.

Heading for the showers with:
    Lab 01
    Christmas pudding
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. -C.S. Lewis

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening folks. I thought perhaps we might have heard from TV by now. I wonder if he had problems making it thru airport security with that suitcase full of snus. I got in another workout tonight. It seemed really humid in the basement tonight but the temp outside is much cooler. I think the high today was around 90.

general mint
    water