What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 1333
Page 1333 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 33383312331283132313291330133113321333133413351336133713431383 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,330 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Do you guys think it is really bad that I just spilled a little bud 55 into the keyboard? oops!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Axl I'm not sure about the aluminum bottle. I haven't seen any of theirs in those bottles. I have seen some specialty stuff they make that comes in big bottles about the size of wine bottles.

Thunder berry
    Water

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Rough week, it was good to just pull the scoot out yesterday to get some of that fresh air in the nostrils. No 60's anymore, it was 33 on the ride home last night. Axl, thinking of your pooch. Hopefully it will pull through. That's hard on a child, rough early lessons in life. I've got my best vibes heading your way.

Octogenarians are funny, my mom's brother's both qualify right now, but her oldest only has a year or so before he hits the big triple 30. My niece got married a couple years ago. All I shall say is those guys love their beer, oh, and also good that they had a designated driver.

My favorite part of Christmas is the day after. Bah humbug, but that's just age a circumstances talking.

I think perhaps I should see if I can fall back to sleep. Electric was out last night (car hit a tree we were told) so I got limited sleep.

nada

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Go back to bed Roth. I'm going to. This is way too early for a Sunday.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ok, now its time to say good morning. Well at least for me. Now where did I leave that can of snus?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Carl Phillips has a blog entry on Nordic Mint. He has the audacity of saying General Mint tastes like toothpaste. You might be able to say that about the Camel products, but not my go to snus.

General Nordic Mint snus: good news for US smokeless users (and smokers who want to quit) Tobacco Harm Reduction: News & Opinions

Anyway, it's a good read.

MINT (non-toothpaste variety)
    IW

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning and thanks for the link roth. I too am a big fan of the general mint and don't know where he gets that description from. I think that I remember gutter saying that the nordic mint was too sweet. I think they sweetened it up to market to the US. I tried the classic in that new container and didn't like it so never ordered the nordic. Of course, they are also putting fewer portions in the new americanized cans. I think I'll just stick with my plain old general mint. It would be nice to be able to go to the local station and pick up a can but the two they have targeted for the US are not going to be a hit with me.

Thunder berry
    coffee

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Happy Monday everyone.

I think the folks that like Swedish snus will continue to buy what they have been buying. Personally, I have never really liked any mint snus. Camel's in particular are just way too sweet.

We finished out Christmas shopping yesterday, so now we just have to wrap everything. yay........

Wondering how TV is doing with:

Thunder O
    Mt. Dew

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

What a day. Vet called this morning, Monte died. Opted not to tell my daughter until after school. Got an email from principal that she was in his office most of the afternoon for having a fit (yes, she can be very naughty!). Then I got a call at work from the surgery center saying my friend that had gall bladder surgery today had some complications so has to be hospitalized and she said I'd know what to do...well, ya, her two hours worth of horse and dog chores! So, I'm done with that now and getting ready to go pick the kids up from daycare. After which point I get to put my daughter in an evening long time-out (our policy when principal's office visits happen) AND tell her that her dog died. I'm guessing tomorrow has to be a better day.

thunder 5
    nothing yet...

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Wow axl, that's one tough day. Sorry about the dog. I can't imagine how much you're dreading having to tell your daughter. My Monday was pretty mediocre in comparison. I was happy for the day to be done.

Tonic menthol
    General mint