Page 1395 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 3958951295134513851391139213931394139513961397139813991405 ... LastLast
Results 13,941 to 13,950 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Senior Member Verified Member

Got it guys! That's what I thought. ...and you're still getting the taste of tobacco too... which right now I still like. I have read as I get further away from analogs I won't. Quick question, where do you guys get your banners showing how much you haven't smoked?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Maybe roth can help on the banner. I'm not sure where people get those. Although I do enjoy the taste of tobacco, snus gives us the other alkaloids that are in tobacco but not in regular liquids for vaping. Most contain only nic and not the other natural occurring alkaloids. I found that after a couple months of vaping that I was missing something and no matter what liquid or how strong it was at whatever volts that I couldn't kill the cravings. Snus takes care of those cravings for me. Back when I started using snus there wasn't WTA liquid available. Now there is but honestly I now enjoy using snus so have no desire to quit it.

Thunder cool mint
    diet mt dew
    rothenbj likes this.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Stubby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rothenbj View Post
    I wondered about that Hitt, but at least you got the big purchase in. Now you need to plan big expenditures.

The FDA is now harassing snus sellers, from the other side of the tracks-

FDA sends warning letter to snus company in Sweden claiming website violates Section 911 of FSPTCA

Grov
    nada
    Got a call today from lil' Brown Shack and they said they are no longer shipping the WI. I called them to make one last order and they said they now have to register with WI in order to sell, and they will have to pay the state taxes. What a bummer. What a lousy way to get woking up.

It's not to bad as I was in the process of phasing out the stonewalls, though I have plenty left. Just not enough of a nicotine hit for me to make it worthwhile. The lousy part is they where out of General Mint so ended up getting nothing.

I've got one last life line and that is ordering directly from Sweden. Who knows how long that will last.

I guess if all goes bad there is WTA, though not my first choice. I'm not to fussy as to how I get the goods these days, as long as I get it.

It is a good expression and not a bad transition from both MODS and E Cigs. Incidentally Yvilla, it was your mention of Screwdrivers that persuaded me to buy one. However, I just replaced it with a Variable Voltage APV that knocks the socks off my previous SD.
    Pulled this from another thread you commented on. Just curious as to what VV you have.
    Pay Attention

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That does stink Stubby. If you ever need anything, you can ship it to me and I'll forward it to you. Roth has a generic lavatube like I do. It's hard to beat an 18650 vv pv for around 60 bucks.

General mint
    24mg camel

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

enchanted, here you go- Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting

Thanks for asking because there's stuff down there I want to get rid of (just haven't looked lately). I made an investment yesterday in everyone's future (well, everyone that vapes anyway). I dumped a bit hunk of change at the "We are Vapers" documentary that they're trying to raise money for. I waited until late in the game and they are still short a little less than $4k, but considering what this whole process has saved me financially, I just had to do it. I kind of think it's funny because personally vaping is third on my list of harm reduction products, but anything that has the potential to help the cause seems worthy to me.

I love both the scoots. The 400cc scoot is so effortless and light, it's fun in the twisties around here. The 650 (that I paid for with cigarette money) is Skry said, "a recliner on wheels". The seat was worth buying the whole scoot.

I stopped at the bar I used to shoot pool for tonight and called up one of my old teammates to stop in and catch me up, Strange days. He's a truck driver and the sh#t hit the fan for him the last several months. His son is autistic, but has a talent with mechanics. He was fixing lawnmowers/lawn type equipment for years. Now 17 he's moved up to cars and truck with an uncanny talent of buying low and selling high. He picked up a tele company type cherry picker that he rebuilt the engine and trans. A few weeks ago he had it out testing the basket when something blew in the hydraulics (not his work) while he was up 15-20 feet and he got thrown out. He got lucky with only a broken jaw and coccyx in two places. The guys wife is a mess (hasn't worked for years) and he had just gone through something with his son where he was out sick from school for seven weeks (I didn't ask). My friend got up one morning and poured himself a cup of coffee and when he went to drink it he said, "it was filled with concrete". Checked himself into a mental health clinic where he stayed for a week. They put him on an antidepressant and he chilled. After checkout, he couldn't go back to his CDL job till the clinic sent his job some information which they refused to do for seven weeks, claiming it was a HIPPA issue. I didn't get the details, but his wife did something, as they had no household income now, but whatever it was ended up in Washington and he's now back at work. Just a couple weeks ago his son and some friends were moving a trans that he bought to his place andd were driving through town and they didn't have it secured properly. It shifted to the tailgate, opened it and dumped it into the street. A cop was behind him (no, not right behind), but called the fire department for any spillage, ticketed him and wrote a personal note "maximum penalty". Good thing he got the anti-depressants. His life savings were wiped out since the last time I saw him. I feel so bad for him.

Catch Euch.
    Water

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Stubby, LOL, I wondered how that got here because I remember where I posted it. Then I saw what you did. You could have just PM's me. I bought mine from TW after extensive searching, but only because they were on sale for $64 a few weeks ago. I think it's the same as Hitts, just relabeled. I economically like to stay two steps behind the "next great". Kind of like anything technology wise. The way thing are these days, six months later expensive product is almost free.

I got 2.5 clearomizers with it, but the great deal came from Mom and Pop Vapors (something like that). I picked up some commentary about them and their tanks. I bought a mini tank with a 3 ohm Boge. They're unique (I think I posted this earlier but you may not keep up to date here) because they drilled a hole in the side of the tank for easy refill by loosening a screw and they punched 3 holes in the Bogue. The liquid gets to the atty and the VV lets you decide what tastes best to you.

The SD now is to me what the original 510's were to the SD. With WTA, even mixed 50/50 with traditional nicquid, I find it hard to remember the difference in a hit on a cig and a puff on my APV (advanced personal vaporizer, as opposed to a MOD). To think in less than three years I'm using something this good I'm impressed.

As far as the snus deal, you know we're all here. All you have to do is give some notice. You'll get the goods one way or the other.

You listening TV? We're talking vaping again. We need the lip police! Oops, just checked and Hitt said basically the same thing. I'm just a bit concerned with the FDA sniffing up Ss's butt now. Be vigilant, very vigilant.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Wow Roth, I feel bad for your friend. It could happen to any of us. I got my vv apv at Apolloecigs. At the time it was the cheapest I could find. They also threw in a free disposable. It was labeled as tobacco but tastes like crap. Come on TV! Come out and play.

Below zero mint
    Tonic menthol

ECF Veteran

Thanks for the welcome guys... Yup I love my snus, snuff and now vape. Favorite snus is Ettan Los and snuff is F&T High dry toast. Snus and snuff have been around for 100s of years and it is wonderful. Vaping is icing on the cake for me.

I learned everything I needed to know in life walking the streets of Compton.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Eric have you tried the WoS HDT? I don't snuff much any more but was partial to WoS brand snuffs.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    Eric have you tried the WoS HDT? I don't snuff much any more but was partial to WoS brand snuffs.
    Yes I have its a great snuff as well. Great example of a toast

I learned everything I needed to know in life walking the streets of Compton.