What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 1398
Page 1398 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 3988981298134813881394139513961397139813991400140114021408 ... LastLast
Results 13,971 to 13,980 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning again. I couldn't believe how tired I was by the time I left work yesterday. This getting older thing is no fun. My legs just aren't as tolerant of standing on concrete all day as they used to be. I got quite a bit done yesterday but still have a lot to do. Right now there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me. Speaking of which, I had better go chase the ghost.

Thunder berry
    coffee

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey Hitt, don't worry about it. Put on another 20 years or so and you'll really appreciate how good you feel today. LOL Trust me, you're feeling great, you just don't know it till it gets worse. I totally understand how my mom feels adding on another 30 years. Not something to look forward to.

I've been a worker bee today. I ran into a paver yesterday and got them to come over and fix the damage to the drive, fix a few other bad spots, expanded a couple areas and seal coated it. While the drive is drying and I can't get the bike out, I decided to take care of some of my procrastinated jobs. I had a spring on the garage door to my shed break last fall and put it off till now. I finally looked up what I needed last week, ordered it and installed it today. Nice to have a door that you can easily take up and bring down. The shed has a side door that for the last three years wouldn't close without holding it closed with rope. I fixed that too.

Finally (actually first), I installed a double duplex outlet in the garage to handle the ONT and give me six outlets in the garage now. That will make keeping the batteries charged during the winter a lot easier next winter. Now all I need to do is put away all the tools I needed for the various tasks.

I think I'm going to have to take it easy tonight, I'm not used to all this manual labor.

Watching the end of the Phils game with

Catch Euch.
    nata yet, but IW after I wash my hands.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hitt, my legs can't take it either. Second shift helps because I can sit down occasionally while the machine is running. They frown on that on first shift. They increased the order I've been running again. I don't mind, I enjoy running it. I should be pretty busy until the end of May.

Roth, I'm tired just reading what you got done. Friday is the Brewers opening day, and Saturday's game is on Fox. I am really looking forward to this season. Even without Prince I think they can win the division again.

I'll be placing an order soon with Snuscentral. I'm thinking of the new Thunder Orange. Any reviews?

Heading off to work with:

Thunder O
    WoS Best SP

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Stubby's Avatar

Getting old is not for wimps.

I'm also thinking about doing a snuscentral order. I'm down to about a dozen cans besides the roll of OffRoad Coffee Supreme that a friend over at snuson sent me. Good stuff and its become one of my favorites. I'm starting to window shop over at snuscentral putting an order together.

Ettan white
    Pay Attention

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Roth you are quite the busy bee today. The tired leg thing was I think a combination of running the night before, being on my feet all day, and I have a touch of arthritis in my left leg. You've gotten so much done that I don't know if I'll be able to muster the energy to work out tonight.

Skrymr, the thunder orange is pretty good. I know Axl likes it a lot. I got a few cans on my last order. It's more of a sweet orange to me more so than like being a natural citrus orange. The thunder cool mint is one of my new favorites. It's peppermint like the general mint but 16mg.

Stubby, it's good to see you here. I have been curious to hear about the new nick and johnny stuff that came out. It's hard to keep up any more. It seems like there are constantly half a dozen new ones coming out.

thunder cool mint
    coffee

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hitt, have you tried that dr scholls (sp?) machine thingie that you stand on and it tells you which insoles to buy? I was hesitant to actually purchase the insoles, cuz they were about $50 but in the end I did and they really helped my foot and leg pain. After a few days of those my leg pain went away totally. I too work on cement all day, so I know what you mean.

My hubby is really pushing hard for us to move. I'd rather not, but it's hard to not entertain the idea when he shows me nice houses for sale. If we could get into a small acreage, I think that I might be ok with it. Not sure how I'd break it to my boss... We are also discussing the option of him getting a small apartment there and just coming home on his days off. If we did that for a few years we could save up a decent down payment.

thunder original
    water and lots of it

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Axl, I guess I missed something, somewhere along the way. Did you post about your hubby getting a new job or is it just that he works a long way from where you live? It sounds like major decisions are in the air. I know I missed a few pages of posts with mom the last month or so.

I think the anxiety of the last couple weeks got to me. After 2 years, I've had this desire to light up, something I haven't felt for at least a year and a half. I don't even like the smell of it anymore, amazing. Anyway, I refuse (so far).

Catch Euch
    IW

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I think I missed something too. Did he get a new job? Axl I haven't tried that machine yet. Maybe I should.

Roth I can totally understand that old monster knocking on your door in these difficult times. Don't let it get the best of you if you can help it. If you did slip, you know no one here would judge you.

General mint
    Tonic menthol

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It sounds like it's actually starting-

Swedish Match announces expansion for General Snus in 7 new markets in US

Although I don't understand, "Those flavors were launched in Chicago, Dallas and Philadelphia in mid-2011." unless they're only distributing within the city limits.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning. Roth, that sounds promising. It sure would be nice to stop at the gas station to pick up a couple cans of mint. With the low taxes here in MO, it would probably be cheaper than paying for shipping.

Thunder Orange
    Coffee