What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 1406
Page 1406 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 406906130613561396140214031404140514061407140814091410 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,060 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hey guys and gals!!!!!!

i just wanted to check in and let you know i was still alive

between the busy season at work and trying to get the shop finished,the wife's vacation and my birthday things have been a bit insane.
    work is almost caught up, the shop is roofed and sheathed and the floors,doors,electricity and windows will be going in shortly.

we had to order snus today and it dawned on me that i haven't posted here in like 2 weeks or something.

anyway - i hope everyone is doing well. I'm gonna try to catch up on the thread tonight.

Offroad frosted
    H20

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

It's good to hear from you gutter. I was getting concerned. Especially with all the storms and tornadoes all over the place.

General mint
    24mg camel
    Coffee

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow, Gutter is around, we started worrying about you! It's not good not to hear from someone that's working on roofs. Glad to see you're making progress.

Hitt, I was so tired since yesterday, I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to post. I've got to stop the weird hours I'm keeping, I say as I'm posting at after 1 in the morning.

Now if we can find TV!

Grov
    IW

Super Member ECF Veteran

Phantom Blue
    H20

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    It's good to hear from you gutter. I was getting concerned. Especially with all the storms and tornadoes all over the place.
    Thank Hitt - things have just been insane. i usually get busy in the early spring and then again in late summer (amps in storage all winter and guys playing long gigs in the summer heat) but this year has been especially bad with all the extra projects around the house AND trying to get the new shop done before it gets too hot out to work on it.
    The weather we've been getting has been pretty nice. it got cold again(??!!!?) a couple of days ago but is supposed to warm up and be sunny for the next week or so.
    I met a guy that is gonna try to distribute my little tube lamps to some music stores and recording studios.I'm not getting my hopes up yet but it would be pretty neat if they sold well.

we also put in a starter pond for the wifey last weekend - my parents did most of the work putting it in.They've put in probably 5 or 6 over the years for themselves and this one is really small compared to what they were used to working with (right at 100 gallon).
    At any rate, jess has been piddling with it alot and enjoying it and i think it's gonna be a great stress reliever for her.she's got 2 little fish and 3 or 4 water plants in it right now and is in the process of putting in plants and rocks around the outside of it.
    I'll have to snap an updated picture of it tomorrow - it's strange how calm and sleepy the sound of falling water makes you after a hard day at work.

There's nothing much new on the snus front. jess likes the thunder cool mint alot so we got her a few cans on this last order.I've still got leftover cans of the or coffee and one of the brandy alexander los from the last order so the rest of it was just a maintenance order.
    I Almost got a can of that new thunder cool orange but could see that flavor combo going bad easily. any of you guys tried it yet?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rothenbj View Post
    Wow, Gutter is around, we started worrying about you! It's not good not to hear from someone that's working on roofs. Glad to see you're making progress.
    Thanks Roth.
    Sad to hear about you not getting paid in your last 500 tournament. how long does something like that take?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning. Gutter, the pond sounds really cool. I can definitely see why she would enjoy it. My work has been incredibly busy the past month and a half but obviously I'm addicted to not only snus but this forum also. Things are just starting to taper down a tiny bit. I've gone from being buried to one finger sticking out of the dirt. That could change at any moment though. My work is never consistent. However there is always something that needs done around here so I'm not bored very often.

Thunder berry
    coffee

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Hey Gutter, glad to hear you're doing alright.

Not much going on here. I got the second razor sanded down a little at work last night. No it's just the grinding that is left. Someone on another forum wants to trade. He makes his own also, and I like what he does, so I just might do it.

Getting set for work with:

Thunder O
    Coffee

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

How about a big hello to werkit. As you can see he's been around the forum longer than me but just hasn't posted that much.

thunder cool mint
    water

Super Member ECF Veteran

I am like an eclipse these days. I am behind Tor the majority of the time, so that my web habits aren't so easily traced by the US police state. I can only post if I leave Tor, so am not posting much of anything on the net these days.