Page 322 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 2222723123183193203213223233243253263323724228221322 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

PV Master ECF Veteran

HUGS.........it's what makes a dysfunctional family work.
    I do that nose thing too, dg. Sure makes a couple toots go farther, don't it .

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Evening all.

Sounds like some rough waters in the bay. Those days do happen.
    Time has a way of healing most as habits and body chemistry changes.
    Keeping your head above those occasional rogue waves can be tough.
    No one is ever 100% safe from a relapse. So easy to get caught up in stress and the knawing that can creep up or just plain smacks you in the face.
    Always good to have a place to go where others understand, give support and dont judge.

dg, got the package today. tnx! You make a mean Rustica. lol
    Had to snuff it.....ah.....you did well kid.

Snuff: Rustica w/Bernard 275 (very nice 50/50)
    Vape: Just a hit or 2 of DIY menthol
    Drink: Iced Tea

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    On a mountain, looking over the valley of happy!
    Blog Entries

Jebus keep the squeezing to a min. I might let loose some farts or worse since my guts are all fouled up from pain meds and vulgar chinese food.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Can someone pass the air freshner? Seriously though, I feel fortunate to have the people here to talk to. You all are a huge support for me. I am thankful every day for the people here that took the time to help me when I made a post basically crying out for help. You know who you are. Things have been much better for me since I crossed over to this side of the tracks.

water
    mocca mint
    24mg 555

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporer View Post
    Evening all.

Sounds like some rough waters in the bay. Those days do happen.
    Time has a way of healing most as habits and body chemistry changes.
    Keeping your head above those occasional rogue waves can be tough.
    No one is ever 100% safe from a relapse. So easy to get caught up in stress and the knawing that can creep up or just plain smacks you in the face.
    Always good to have a place to go where others understand, give support and dont judge.

dg, got the package today. tnx! You make a mean Rustica. lol
    Had to snuff it.....ah.....you did well kid.
    Hi ya V. Once again "Words of wisdom from Ol' Uncle Vaporer". They got me through some frustrating time a while back .

So maybe dg needs to go into the business, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dredbull View Post
    Jebus keep the squeezing to a min. I might let loose some farts or worse since my guts are all fouled up from pain meds and vulgar chinese food.
    I thought I saw a strange vapor in the room......... Assumed the dog did it. Maybe just a handshake for you .

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I was looking back thru my old pm's and saw I still have OTD's address from when I sent him some snus that I didn't like. I was wondering if it would be too invasive if I sent him a letter or something if we don't hear from him soon?

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    I was looking back thru my old pm's and saw I still have OTD's address from when I sent him some snus that I didn't like. I was wondering if it would be too invasive if I sent him a letter or something if we don't hear from him soon?
    I was sorta thinkin' the same way. I don't wanna seem intrusive, but then, I've been meaning to send him a can of the T-Bombs to cut in half and try with a glass of red wine. I've been holding off 'til I had a few more things to throw in a package to justify shipping, but.....thinkin'....thinkin'.......

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

TV, I think that would be a great idea and you could toss a short letter in with the T-Bombs. On another note, does anyone know anything about the tobacco absolute from onestopdiyshop? I had sent a pm to someone that posted on one of Dvaps blogs and he pm'd me back and was telling me about this stuff and how he mixes it with some nic liquid. He said it satisfies his cravings but I am not sure exactly what it is.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    TV, I think that would be a great idea and you could toss a short letter in with the T-Bombs. On another note, does anyone know anything about the tobacco absolute from onestopdiyshop? I had sent a pm to someone that posted on one of Dvaps blogs and he pm'd me back and was telling me about this stuff and how he mixes it with some nic liquid. He said it satisfies his cravings but I am not sure exactly what it is.
    Maybe Vaporer?? I seem to recall him talking about using an absolute from somewhere. 'Coarse, that goes back to the "Are we getting it..." days.

Ok....Hugs all around to my Wonderful Smokeless Friends!!!(reminding myself to squeeze Dredbull lightly!!)

Happy trails and goodnight:

McCrystals Jip
    24mg Menthol

The Wiz!
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l