What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 323
Page 323 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 2232733133193203213223233243253263273333734238231323 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    Can someone pass the air freshner? Seriously though, I feel fortunate to have the people here to talk to. You all are a huge support for me. I am thankful every day for the people here that took the time to help me when I made a post basically crying out for help. You know who you are. Things have been much better for me since I crossed over to this side of the tracks.
    There are a lot of us here with that same sentiment!

This side of the tracks is definitely home for me.

In other news, I decided to finally order my long-delayed 5v PV, the puresmoker prodigy v2. I've been checking out that puppy since it came out, and i kept delaying my order to instead buy more snuff/snus. Finally decided last night that I should spend some of my tax return on a 5v mod.

I still vape pretty heavily, but from all the snuff and snus I enjoy, I've been able to reduce my e-liquid strength from 32, to 26, to now about 20mg. And my girlfriend's been a little cranky lately on account of me always ordering new snuff/snus since she doesn't snuff/snus....but she's also probably cranky because she quit analogs... The 510 I bought her is working fabulous, so far over 2weeks without a smoke! I'm hoping she will be able to enjoy my Prodigy with me, instead of yelling at me for spending more of my money on my hobbies...

Enough rambling...onto the menu!
    snuff: toque toast and marmalade, and WoS Lemon Grove
    snus: grov white
    vape: spiced fried apples
    drink: caffeine free pepsi

my PV progression: m401, joye510, prodigy V2, prodigy V3, Legacy

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by slybootz View Post

And my girlfriend's been a little cranky lately on account of me always ordering new snuff/snus since she doesn't snuff/snus....but she's also probably cranky because she quit analogs... The 510 I bought her is working fabulous, so far over 2weeks without a smoke! I'm hoping she will be able to enjoy my Prodigy with me, instead of yelling at me for spending more of my money on my hobbies...
    I'll keep my fingers crossed, sly . Nothin' really works with my wife, but she still puts up with me .

T-Bomb and H2O

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED VICTOR View Post
    Evenin' all . Yeah Dred, you've had me rollin' mucho times .

a2d, sly has the lowdown on the sometimes painful process of recovery. Those who got hooked on just the nic got off easy with PV's. I'm a lifelong self-medicater, so I'll always have some baggage. I'm thankful snus holds me together and I believe it gives me all I need, but I'm far from being squared away. I don't have the "get up and go" drive I did before and if I over-snus I'm almost sedate. I don't feel much motivation for anything but enjoying snus and posting on ECF. It mimics depression, but I know it's not. The past motivation is in me, I just need to find the key that unlocks it, or maybe just accept what I have to, to work better with what I have. My life has changed drastically, as it did when I sobered-up 5 years ago, so I have to learn how to live all over again. It's slow going. Some days I coast and some days I learn something to incorporate into my life that makes things better. At times a smoke sounds like the best thing in the world, but as I learned (and sly, too) in 12 step programs, my mind is now able to latch on to all the reasons I don't wanna smoke, instead of thinking how good it might be. I also feel I need to be accountable to my forum family. That's not a judgment on anyone, but how can I fly around the forum singing the praises of smokeless tobacco if it isn't working for me?
    No, I'm sure not where I'd like to be, but I'll get there God willing. I firmly believe I have all the tools, just gotta figure out how to use 'em to get the square peg into that round hole. For you, my friend, maybe another tool is needed. Until you have what you need, I don't see a few smokes here and there causing more damage than bad breath. However things go, we all understand the battle and the fact is, we all know some have to fight harder than others. We're sure a unique bunch on this side of the tracks .

Thunder Bomb
    Folgers
    Wow TV! That's quite a sumation on a lot of things. One important note is that we are all different and will respond differently to a regiment of treatment. I'll figure it out some day soon. I just had to get back to a safe place for a little while. I'll start over and come at it from a different plan this time. I've learned so much from the association with this great group of humans here on the ECF and especially from this sub-forum.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    On a mountain, looking over the valley of happy!
    Blog Entries

Sly I have heard mixed things on that pv mainly the switch issue.

I have an Nhaler that I got working SWEET tonight and my trusty silver bullet at 6v.

Both have not been getting much action for a bit.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

a2d, you now how I feel abt it all. There is no one solution that fits everyone. never will be. All one can do is try, and if you back slide, see what happened and why if you can and try again. Its never a failure till you give up.

I have absolutes from Perfumers Apprentice and Samatra. Not any from the place thats mentioned. Absolutes are a raw tobacco flavor. They are usually made before the plant is cured into the good flavors, but not always. BioTech in China does a Virginia Absolute.
    Never could get a price from them. Absolutes are more of a rustic flavor usually needing tamed with Ethyl Maltol. I have no idea on the alkaloids they might have. A pretty tarry messy goo I doubt Dvap would try to work with! WHen you are starting with nothing, they are better than that. They can give unique flavor to eliquid in a very small amount.

Just finished a 5v box mod.........woo hooo......never vaped anything other than 3.7v.
    Wanted to see what all the hoopla was abt. Jury is still out.

Snuff: Bernards 275 Menthol
    Vape: a couple hits on the 5v
    Drink: Pepsi

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dredbull View Post
    Sly I have heard mixed things on that pv mainly the switch issue.

I have an Nhaler that I got working SWEET tonight and my trusty silver bullet at 6v.

Both have not been getting much action for a bit.
    Yes, I was concerned with the switch, but they are sending out free switch upgrade kits for the old V2s, and the new V2s should be shipping with the updated switches. I assume I'm getting the updated switch with my Prodigy V2... I just have a sentimental connection with Steve@Puresmoker, since he helped me out a great bunch when I first got interested in PVs last year, and I had a ton of questions. Bought my first e-cig from puresmoker, the puresmoker pilot(m401), and it's served me well for an entire year...the original batteries(and year old attys!!) still work perfectly!

getting ready for sleep.

snus: just enjoyed a catch eucalyptus
    snuff: toque apricot
    vape: rath mt dewey
    drink: water with lemon

my PV progression: m401, joye510, prodigy V2, prodigy V3, Legacy

toque whiskey and honey i fell into <3

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED VICTOR View Post
    Aw shucks guys.... Thanks.....hugs all around, waddya say .
    Yes, TV! You are a sweetie, (if even if you have different taste in snus-LOL)

Seriously, you've added so much to this forum that's helped me and others! And you keep at it and 'bring so much to table'.

Thanks!

Vaping Nhale Pomogeranite
    Snus: Merry Christmas...oh, so good
    Hedges snuff - to wake up with

PV Master ECF Veteran

I hope TV or Hittman writes OTD a couple of lines. (I don't see that as invasive when the intention is kindly and he gave you his address in the first place.)

This thread's people is family to me too - so big hugs! *Waves across the room at Dred who is in odoriferous painkiller mode!

Will be working some time today on clearing a freezer drawer to keep my bits and pieces of snus. Isn't it amazing what awful old frozen food and bits of stuff in tinfoil we can accumulate? Out with it all!

What I want to know some time is how do you tell if snus has gone off?
    Does it go mouldy? Or vinegary? Or just tasteless?

Really time I joined snuson I guess, but I only have a few bits of time in my day for internetting. I'd rather be here.

C.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Morning everyone

Still no sign of OTD so if you have his address do send a letter.

V I am glad you like the snuff, all I did was grind it up in a grinder and let it sit in a jar for a couple of days with some fresh orange peels. It was too much for me and made my nose run bad. It does seem to have the nicotine in it.

Well my youngest son's computer died this morning and he is in great distress. He is a avid player of World of Warcraft and is already starting to show signs of withdrawal. I might have mercy on him and allow him to download WOW to this computer. If so you might see less of me until I can get his back up and running so nobody panic.

A couple of weeks ago I had three working computers in the house, I am down to 1 now, so if trouble comes in threess I am expecting this one to die any moment. The hubbie is home this week so he will have a honey do list of fixing computers.

Vaping Bella Vanilla
    Snuffing WOS Lavendar
    Coffee