What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 327
Page 327 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 2272773173233243253263273283293303313373774278271327 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

hittman,
    From the absolute I have I'd have to say no. The nic can be removed and the alkaloids left behind, but 1 drop in 200(10ml) would be very dilute. Seems pretty unlikely. Might shoot DVap a PM and get a true chemists view on it.
    Absolutes are made from everything they didnt use for something else. Including the stems, stalks, leaf veins and whatever else was on the floor at the time. All they really want to get for it is the tobacco aroma. The parts I mentioned contain the lowest concentration of nic and alkaloid in the plant.

Skrymr,
    Nice links. Thanks, will be sure to check them out.

Rustica Snuff
    Thunder Frosted(w extra Menthol)
    Working on a 5v vape recipie
    Pepsi

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporer View Post

The Chobie(virginia) seeds will grow in Alaska. I'd think you'd be safe.
    If you started the Cuban in March and put them out in June, you should be fine harvasting in Aug.
    I'm in Ohio.....gonna cost me $10 to find out. People here grow tobacco all the time. I'll have enough seeds I can mail some if someone want to give it a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrymr View Post

I did find a pretty good place to get some seeds though. About 3/4 of the way down is some rustica. Tobacco Plant Seeds From Around the World

And a forum thread about someone who did grow some inside. From seed to harvest. N. Rustica In A Windowsill Growlog (Indian Tobacco) - Mycotopia Web Forums
    Ok, now you got my attention (applause). Even while smokin' I thought how nice it would be to grow my own 'baccy, but I never gave it any consideration. Ewww......my own 'baccy.....aahhh.........over by the strawberry patch........

Oden's ES Kanel Los
    snus
    Bruton Scotch snuff ( to calm my new excitement)
    H2O

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED VICTOR View Post
    Ok, now you got my attention (applause). Even while smokin' I thought how nice it would be to grow my own 'baccy, but I never gave it any consideration. Ewww......my own 'baccy.....aahhh.........over by the strawberry patch........

Oden's ES Kanel Los
    snus
    Bruton Scotch snuff ( to calm my new excitement)
    H2O
    Like I said, I would love to try this. Sherry and I both love plants. We have lots of them in a tiny apartment. But if I killed one of the cats, life would be unpleasant....

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    On a mountain, looking over the valley of happy!
    Blog Entries

Now yer talkin', Cupcake.......breakfast of champions I started the day with.

Sure thing there sugar britches!!

OK this is how my sundays normally go... arise like a drunken sailor from a coma... today was happy candy and jack induced.
    Stumble to the crapper, grab a cup of coffee and a cig. Read this forum on the thrown while smoking one of my few analogs to ease the morning glory along the route or vape and snus while chugging weak coffee.

Wander back to bed and sleep till I cannot any more since I work on sunday.
    Drink more coffee and grad a prilla or a giant pinch of snuff.
    Hit shower! Debate calling in. finish shower and debate calling in. Drag carcass out of shower.
    Go to work.
    Today was a hot turkey pastrami and swiss sammy while waiting on decent coffee.

Cuss up a storm, go smoke or vape loaded up snuff before.
    Stumble and grumble back inside. Get coffee.

Prep for a tidal wave of mouth breathers.
    Deal with mouth breathers, make excuse to go grab a swig of coffee and a pris/snuff to keep from killing said window lickers.

Debate typing fdisk command into main comp and walking out. Debate lighting mouth breather whose breath smells like ciggy and butt on fire.
    Debate pulling a milton.

Go to lunch and get interupted by .... clown co workers while on lunch.
    Debate making exlax cookies for the thief at work and .... clown co workers.
    Debate lighting co workers on fire.

Go smoke just to get out of the area so I do not light people on fire.

Wrack my gray matter on how in the heall these people function on a daily basis without winning darwin awards.
    Come home and drink a fair pour of something strong as hell and debate lighting people on fire again.
    Vape like a machine, snuff a bunch and drink some more to get the taste of ..... out of my skull.
    Last edited by Dredbull; 03-01-2010 at 03:04 AM.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skrymr View Post
    Like I said, I would love to try this. Sherry and I both love plants. We have lots of them in a tiny apartment. But if I killed one of the cats, life would be unpleasant....
    Yeah, I'm a little concerned about Koda the dog-goat (she's already been caught snusing my stash a couple times), but in the big picture I suppose Momma will be the greater danger next time Koda ravages her garden .

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wiz View Post
    Argh!!!!Kids!!!!(Gotta Love Em').......

Lots of Everything Nic and Caffine related!

The Wiz!

UYm hell no I only like seen but not heard well behaved kidlets or with a splash of soda and a twist of lime. Or slow brazed.

PV Master ECF Veteran

...... Dred, that pretty well sums up my days the first couple years I worked here. Hang in there, buddy......someday you may go braindead just like I did .

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Blah by the time noon hits I hate everyone.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm a little concerned about Koda the dog-goat (she's already been caught snusing my stash a couple times), but in the big picture I suppose Momma will be the greater danger next time Koda ravages her garden .

You know Sherry wants a dog more than just about anything right now. I better stay away from that thought...

I've been forgetting:

General Onyx- the perfect snus for me right now.
    Toque Pomegranate
    Orange vitamin water

Ultra Member ECF Veteran