What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 727
Page 727 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 2276276777177237247257267277287297307317377778271227 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oh heck, I spend $40 a month on snus & snuff now (or did)and its an even trade for me except I still get to aggravate the "non-sinners" in the process telling them I'm paying for it so shut up! lol

Been a looooooooooooog day as you can see.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'll be here with you Hitt!

THunder mini original
    Keystone light
    with the neighbors would wind down their party

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Fishing in the Midwest somewhere around Bourbon, Mo USA

so can u splain plz?? what is under ur lip or in ur nose?? and the three flavors that ppl r posting..I have no clue about snus, other than the dip or snus my son used to use? and why would u put it in ur nose??
    Missy

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Most of us here use Swedish snus which goes under your lip and some use nasal snuff which goes in your nose. We usually post what snus,snuff,and vape we are using at the time and many of us throw in what we are drinking. I don't know if you have seen any of the " are we getting it " thread but we found out that some people like us crave and need Whole Tobacco Alkaloids to keep us satisfied. Higher nic and higher voltage is not the end all answer for everyone. Therefore we use the safest smokeless tobacco products we can find.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

TY hitmann.. i had no idea stuff went in ur nose?? does that burn.. can u see it? Thats amazing to me. and women do it? all the stuff i have smelled has been very much like wintergreen and tobacco, and not sure if I would like that.. But i am very curious about the snuff that goes into the nose..wow.

Quote Originally Posted by zbasspro View Post
    TY hitmann.. i had no idea stuff went in ur nose?? does that burn.. can u see it? Thats amazing to me. and women do it? all the stuff i have smelled has been very much like wintergreen and tobacco, and not sure if I would like that.. But i am very curious about the snuff that goes into the nose..wow.
    zbasspro......Welcome to the thread!(New Blood!!!!...LOL).To answer a couple questions: Some snuffs need to be taken lightly...and all snuffs should be when you first start out! The best method of intake for myself is to take a very small "pinch" hold it to the front of the nose and gently breath in with each nostrel. There should be a "Blow-out" at some point to clear the membranes....and yes...you can see it(a colored hankie will come in handy!) There are several women here at ECF that are regular snuff takers....and can hang with the fellas here..LOL There are hundreds of different snuffs and scents to pick from...and tons of info in this thread and others in the sub-forum(along with a few supplier links!)

Give snuff a try for fun!
    The Wiz!
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Stubby's Avatar

You haven't lived until you've known a snusen sniffen woman

Gotlandsnus Jules
    Pay Attention

Wow, I just read all 727 pages...NOT...but holy crap, 727 pages about boogers? Really?

TY Wiz..not sure of i am comfortable with sucking something up my nose...and isnt there still a lot of carcinogens in chewing tobacco? There are alot of throat cancer, and variable mouth cancers caused from that?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That's funny Bob! Honestly what this thread has become more than anything is a group of friends that are there for each other no matter what and don't judge each other. Yes we talk about snus and snuff and even vape sometimes but usually it's more about what each of us is dealing with in our lives.

zbass, I think what you were asking about being able to see snuff is if you can see it when using it. Others don't see it in your nose. Usually when I use snuff, I have to dust my nose off with a towel or hanky but once it's in, no one can tell. However after a bit you do need to blow it out and that's when a dark hanky or at least a little privacy is nice. Snuffs are different shades of brown mostly but it gets darker after being in your nose from the moisture. I never had much luck with taking pinches. Bullets are ok but I like to take it off of my thumbnail. I picked that up from Olderthandirt. Feel free to ask questions. We are a pretty friendly bunch here.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.