What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 816
Page 816 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 3167167668068128138148158168178188198208268669161316 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    I could use some down time. If I wasn't so damn honest I would use a sick day.
    So stop it, the least it would do is make life easier and keep ya outta trouble . Aren't you done with that house? I swear you've rebuilt it twice this past year.

A word of advice to all those with facial hair, ladies included if need be. After several attempts to...........AAAAAAAAAh spiders!!!!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Argh...I hate spiders. Anyway, back to that advice. After several attempts to trim my mustache with a snus in my lip, I've finally concluded there's no possible way to get it right. I usually trim my face fur weekly since out of control chin whiskers can interfere with a tight seal on a respirator. As fate would have it, I seem to always be snusin' when I run the weed-eater on my face and, try as I might through compensation, no matter how even I really believe it is, 2 hours after the fact I notice my smile is crooked. I've thought of the possibility of a stroke on several occasions, but since I'm not slurring any differently than usual, it points back to a faulty trim job. There may be somebody out there who can get it right, but as of today I just don't think so. So take it as a first-hand warning, if you trim your mustache while using snus be sure to walk sideways or somebody's gonna notice. That's the only legitimate warning that should be posted on a can of snus.

Smiling straight only with:

Skruf ES
    Folgers ES

PV Master ECF Veteran

Guards find cell phone inside NC inmate's rectum - U.S. news - Weird news - msnbc.com

On my mind currently:

I wonder if it was a "pay-as-you-go" phone......can ya hear me now???? What a hoot. Some people will do anything to get better reception. Then again, maybe he set out to prove that phone company wrong after saying "more coverage in more places" . Maybe he sat on it and didn't realize it was there until the nice corrections officer pointed it out....On a more serious note, I can't count the times I've told pen thieving co-workers "the only way I can keep a pen is if I stick it up my ....". Never seriously, tho. I don't think it would write as well afterward.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Haven't made a trip to one of my local shops yet, so still getting by with the Camel and the Nordic Ice all day today. I'm pretty much all aboard on the idea that tobacco alkaloids contain something that i'm craving in addition to nicotine! There is a qualitative difference to getting my fix this way. I'm certain I'm getting a lower than usual nic dose given my current sub standard snus stash (and continued abstinence from vaping for the time being due to lung congestion), but there still is a qualitative difference. Things are somehow more 'normal' again, hard to explain.

Camel Frost
    Green Ginger Tea (with a bit of sugar)

Oh... and no cells phones or pens or what have you hidden up my ...

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by VaporMadness View Post
    I'm pretty much all aboard on the idea that tobacco alkaloids contain something that i'm craving in addition to nicotine! There is a qualitative difference to getting my fix this way. I'm certain I'm getting a lower than usual nic dose given my current sub standard snus stash (and continued abstinence from vaping for the time being due to lung congestion), but there still is a qualitative difference. Things are somehow more 'normal' again, hard to explain.
    Yep, the tobacco alkaloids are the psychoactive ingredients that cause the calm feeling of relaxation associated with a smoke. Eliquids don't have that, just the nicotine. Which also has much to do with why gum and patches don't work for most folks. Other than the fact we inhale the nic to absorb it, it's all the same concept and active ingredients. Snus takes the upper hand because it also gives us the most important part, plus does it in a safe manner.

And never forget, God gave us pockets so we have a place for cellphones.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED VICTOR View Post
    So stop it, the least it would do is make life easier and keep ya outta trouble . Aren't you done with that house? I swear you've rebuilt it twice this past year.

A word of advice to all those with facial hair, ladies included if need be. After several attempts to...........AAAAAAAAAh spiders!!!!
    TV, first it was the wife hitting the garage door, then the water leak in the garage ceiling and I have been going round and round with a contractor for a while on this floor/door thing. I finally told them to forget it and found someone else to do it. If I knew how I would do it myself but I can just see my family walking in and out of a crooked door for the next 5-10 years. The whole time my wife would be giving the stink eye or cracking jokes. I hate spiders too. I can pick up a snake or get rid of any kind of bug but spiders give me the creeps for some reason. The phone story is very funny. How bad would a wrong number piss you off in that situation. How about a wrong number repeat caller? I can hear them now. " Are you sure this is xxx-xxx-xxxx"?

Thunder berry
    coffee

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VaporMadness View Post
    Haven't made a trip to one of my local shops yet, so still getting by with the Camel and the Nordic Ice all day today. I'm pretty much all aboard on the idea that tobacco alkaloids contain something that i'm craving in addition to nicotine! There is a qualitative difference to getting my fix this way. I'm certain I'm getting a lower than usual nic dose given my current sub standard snus stash (and continued abstinence from vaping for the time being due to lung congestion), but there still is a qualitative difference. Things are somehow more 'normal' again, hard to explain.

Camel Frost
    Green Ginger Tea (with a bit of sugar)

Oh... and no cells phones or pens or what have you hidden up my ...
    I am glad it's working for you. I think every one of us here have said something similar to what you said about feeling normal again. Congratulations.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hiya gang. Been a bit of a busy week for me. Nothing serious, just your average word-a-day stuff. Glad to see a few new faces. *waves*

General Wintergeen
    Honey Bee
    Coffee

... now where did I leave that cell phone...

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yeah it seems that there have been alot of new people joining in here as of late. I think there are alot more people out there like us that are realizing that the nic only from vaping doesn't always do the trick for everyone. Now don't tell any of the bunnies that I said that. I don't want to lose my pv master status.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm turning my brother on to the DarkSide too, he's an eGo/LR user that's not on the forum.

Nordic Ice
    Octane Cigarish (going lightly on the vaping today, no LR)
    Black Tea (a little sugar of course)
    Last edited by VaporMadness; 09-23-2010 at 05:57 PM.