What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 822
Page 822 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 3227227728128188198208218228238248258268328729221322 ... LastLast
Results 8,211 to 8,220 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Katya View Post
    Got my CigRX and been using it for quite a while. Not half bad, as a matter of fact. Works very well to curb the cravings. Just as effective as snus and dissolvables, but different. I'm glad I got it. You can get a sample box for $3.95 shipped from their site.

Just another day in Paradise. I'm going to give the CigRX a try. Can't pass up free with shipping.

Lab01
    H2O

Super Member ECF Veteran Frankie's Avatar

I am snusing Gotland Green at the moment. Got it as promotion when buying General and somehow I like it more at the moment. Really worth a try. Bit drier, but very nice taste.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ok what is cigrx?

Frankie I haven't tried that one. What flavor is it?

General mint
    30mg tobacco menthol

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There you go, Hitt. Read it and weep. No nic.

CigRX launch

PV Master ECF Veteran

Evenin' all . Moe, you really ought to consider a band-aid for that head wound, it's still leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by firechick View Post
    Keep your head down AlCo. Some days I really wish I was on the night shift.......fewer suits prowling the halls.
    I can say after midnight I'm the scariest thing prowling around here. Fortunately, I'm rarely a nuisance to myself since I condone most of my behavior.

Katya, I read your take on the calming/stimulating action of the CigRX and it sounds good. Since I've quit smoking, stimulation of any kind is at a premium. I used to be generally restless and my mind always in problem solving or project mode. Nowadays it seems like a hassle to open up the laptop. Do you think it would be too costly to use on a regular basis? I'm assuming the benefit is short-lived, like a smoke, but I don't know. What do you think?

Fighting the urge to throw another small charge on the CC with:

Oden's ES Kanel original
    H2O

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I suppose that wouldn't count as an e-cig purchase. Would it? I'll read it when I can get on a computer. Too much of a pain on my phone.

24mg Virginia cured
    Water

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED VICTOR View Post
    Katya, I read your take on the calming/stimulating action of the CigRX and it sounds good. Since I've quit smoking, stimulation of any kind is at a premium. I used to be generally restless and my mind always in problem solving or project mode. Nowadays it seems like a hassle to open up the laptop. Do you think it would be too costly to use on a regular basis? I'm assuming the benefit is short-lived, like a smoke, but I don't know. What do you think?

Fighting the urge to throw another small charge on the CC with:

Oden's ES Kanel original
    H2O

I'll be happy to send you a sample. I bought one carton, 200 pills, for something close to 40 bucks. If you buy 3 cartons, it's much cheaper. I'll use up what I have and if I still like them, I'll order a 3-cartons deal. You really need to try them first. I had very low expectations and just found myself reaching for those silly pills more and more. No idea why, honest. Yeah, they work almost like cigs (nothing works just like cigs, sorry). They don't work right away. That was the funny part at the beginning. I would start sucking on one and nothing would happen for a long while, and then, unexpectedly, I would get all perky and happy. Nothing like snus or dissolvables. It's really different.

PM me.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I'll be happy to send you a sample.
    Katya, I appreciate the nice offer, but I can order one of the samples. I was just wondering how cost-effective you thought it was as compared to smokes. I went to their site and looked over the prices and figured it might be too expensive to continue if the effects didn't last very long between uses. I'm afraid I'll like it, but not be able to finance another piece of my psycho-puzzle. I don't recall life being this complicated when a smoke and a cup of joe made everything good with the world......

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Chick, how's that Hunter's blend? I've been thinking about getting me some of that.
    I really like it. I tried the first BWB, but didn't like it very much. The Hunter's is a different base flavor. Hits decent, and the vapor is pretty thick. The taste is a good tobacco without the sweetness or cologne scent on it. I may buy more of this stuff soon. 10ml isn't going to last very long at the rate I'm using it. Not an analog, but good.

Lemon Seltzer
    Fubar Grunt
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. -C.S. Lewis

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

TV, I'm right there with you on the cigrx thing (but with a small difference). I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to try em, but I know I'll like em and then they will be discontinued!!! That is just how my world works. And then my hubby wonders why I tend to stock up on things that I like!
    Rough weekend actually. Had a shopping bag stolen at a mall. Had to run around and rebuy everything. Then at home I walked right into the edge of a door and have a nice goose egg to show for it. I chipped a front bottom tooth flossing, and at work today I got a sliver. A big one. And when my boss tried to remove it he missed with the needle and started the tip of my finger bleeding quite badly. He faints at the sight of human blood so then I was on my own again. Geezy peezy!!
    Last edited by W Axl Rose; 09-28-2010 at 03:34 AM.