What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 824
Page 824 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 3247247748148208218228238248258268278288348749241324 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'll play.

General White Portion
    Coke Zero

Don't normally snus so early but this weekend was spent in PA brewing beers and getting fairly annihilated, still feeling weak from it all.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I think it's kind of a cool thing to list what we're using. It gives us a chance to see what others are using and inquire about it if we are interested. Are you a brew master or was it just something you did for fun?

OR cranberry
    water

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

ECF Veteran

I'm just avid homebrewer and aspiring professional brewer. I went up to brew with an internet friend of mine to see his setup and hopefully get a few tips as our approaches to brewing are very different.

Thinking about popping in the General Wintergreen. I feel retarded posting here, considering it all General stuff.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

It's not just about listing what you are using. I am sure you have seen by now that we all talk about just about anything. The brewing sounds very interesting to me. I've never tried anything like that.

lunch

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Tattooed, I'm in the same boat with only having local access to General products and interested in trying others. At some point I'll just bite the bullet and make a mixed order of a variety of snus's that i can't get locally. Haven't done it yet thou. I'm not sure how large of an order I have to place to get the price down to at least something comparable to what I pay locally which is about $7/can.

General Original
    Black Tea

ECF Veteran

I'm getting General for around $4.50/can so its just that much harder for me to bite the bullet and over pay. I'm sure I'll do it eventually, but for right this second I'm fine with my selection and it beats Camel Snus.

pumpkin seeds
    water

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The average price if you buy single cans is about $3-$4 per can. At $7 per can that you are paying now, it wouldn't take many cans ordered to come out ahead at shipping probably around $15-$20.

Grov black
    water

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tattooed View Post
    I'm getting General for around $4.50/can so its just that much harder for me to bite the bullet and over pay. I'm sure I'll do it eventually, but for right this second I'm fine with my selection and it beats Camel Snus.

pumpkin seeds
    water
    It's a shame. Pre-PACT Northern had a 10 can tryout kit that gave a pretty good variety. I checked it out before posting and it is only available to non-US customers now. Perhaps in the future, they will make one available in the US with only US available snus cans. The pack taught me pretty quick that I just about liked anything snus wise (if it came from a Swedish company anyway). For the Ettan lovers here, they currently have a buy 40, 10 free offer going on now.

I'll be happy when this month is over, not been one of my best in my life. Got a sore throat on Sat. night into Sunday and started coughing on Monday. Glad I quit smoking though. This is like a few day thing as opposed to the month long it took me in my smoking days. Last Monday, one of my best friend's had his wife go in for brain surgery to put a vein in to add blood flow. She had her first stroke about two years ago in her mid-40s. She had since had a couple more so they decided to do this procedure. She was looking real good last Tuesday, but by Thursday she was in trouble and they had to induce a coma, go back it and relieve some blood pressure. They also discovered she had a couple more strokes the same day. Still hanging in, but a tough situation for hubby and her two young teen boys. Life can be so rough at times.

Ice water and Catch Euc.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Wow roth. You are having a rough time there. You are overdue for a break.

Wos lemon grove
    diet mt.dew

ECF Veteran

Sorry to hear that Roth, best of luck to your friends.