What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 879
Page 879 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 3797798298698758768778788798808818828838899299791379 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Catch Dry Eucalyptus Mini + Black Tea

I really like the flavor and kick of the Thunder Frosteds! Plenty of tobacco flavor with a nice mint'iness (compared to the General Mints which have much less tobacco taste). But the portions don't seem to stay intact as well as the General/Catch/Göteborgs portions, the ends of the packets open up the snus within gets out, kind of messy. Does anyone else have this problem with the Thunder mini portions?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've never had one open up, vm, but I have had general wintergreen ones that have come apart. Are you moving them around alot?

I'm preparing for a visit from my mother (we DON'T get along but we kind of pretend that we do) with a

skruf es (til she knocks on the door)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Good luck, Axl. I have managed to get 800 miles between me and most of my family... That seems to be just about the right distance for everyone's comfort. One or two visits a year is the limit where we actually enjoy each other's company for a few days at a time.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I too have never had problems with portions coming apart except the general wintergreen. Just one more reason to not like them. I finally caught a bit of a break. I helped the kids carve pumpkins and then they went to a b-day party while I stretched some carpet. The carpet was fraying where it meets the hardwood floors so since we can't afford to buy new carpet right now, we decided to try our hand at stretching it so we would have a clean edge. I have to admit that it went better than I thought. Now the wife wants to clean the carpet. We have a carpet cleaner so I bet you can guess who's going to get to run that.

grov black
    water

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

VM, I've had a number of different portions "leak" but I have a tendency of lipping them and forgetting about them until I'm near a trash can. Always requires a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up the mess. Nothing as unappealing as snus particles hanging around in all the little gaps between you teeth.

Speaking of cig packs, I had to take the scoot in for service and I had a spare spark plug in my glove compartment that I wanted to dig out in case they needed it. Found a pack that had to be in there over a year. It's now hanging around my garage in case I ever convince myself I ever need a smoke. That should convince me NOT, after a couple of summers "maturing".

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yeah roth I don't think those are better with age like scotch is. My wife still smokes so I don't have to look hard to see a fresh pack in the garage. I let her try my pv but she didn't show any interest in it at all. At least she smokes alot less than I ever did.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

800 miles would be LOVELY!! Everything is fine as long as we don't REALLY talk. If I keep it all about "how are you liking the weather" things are fine. She never got over how my dad handled his will (ya i benefitted, but so did she and I was not the one making the decisions so get over it!) and she takes every opportunity to throw stuff in my face. She's like a tiny skinny version of Marie from "everybody loves raymond", which my brother as the character Ray and i guess that makes me Robert or more likely Debra.

anywhooo
    my hubby is now making me watch paranormal activity.

skruf ES
    keystone light

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah Hitt, it was my gf who wouldn't let the E cig topic go, way back when I had become a confirmed smoker for life after tiring of the merry-go-round of quitting, then smoking, then......well we all know how that goes.

Finally I caved and 16 months later, I'm working toward a year smoke free and she never really gave E cigs a shot. Of well, I'm not complaining and you never know. I certainly have a storage shed full of equipment and juice if she wants to make another go of it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

"Speaking of being being irresponsible, I saw that the McRib is back "for a limited time." I know there's nothing in that sandwich that should technically be classified as "food," but they're so tasty. As far as once or twice a year indulgences go, I guess that one's not so bad."

Good news, AllCo, my daughter works McDonalds as one of her jobs and informs me that at least the pickles in that sandwich are real. (That counts as a veggie serving, doesn't it?)

Coffee
    Thunder mini
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. -C.S. Lewis

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning. Happy Halloween. Boo!

Axl good luck with the visit from your mother. My parents live about 650 miles away and don't really travel so if we want to see each other then I have to go there.

Roth, I too have enough supplies stocked that I could supply both of us for quite some time but she has shown no interest and I'm not one to force things on people. Neither one of us had heard of them til I saw a short story on the evening news one night. It peaked my interest because I had hit my breaking point with smoking since I had always smoked a pack a day and then after 23 years my usage had increased in a few months to closer to two packs. I was feeling it and knew I had to do something. Weird coincidence that I saw that story. So here I am now about a year and a half later. It sure seems like its been a lot longer than that.

By the way, believe it or not but I have never had a Mcrib.

Thunder berry
    Coffee
    30mg vape