What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Page 901
Page 901 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 40180185189189789889990090190290390490591195110011401 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

PV Master ECF Veteran

Sorry about that short post. I was in a hurry to commit a milestone in honor of the threads founder.

Stubby, you do make that Christmas snus sound good. If I was in need of an order I'm sure I'd give it a go, but my vitamin supply is too stocked to even fantasize about it.

Speaking of fantasy. hitt, my boss is the same way. He's afraid if he's not here the world may implode. I do the best I can to reassure him how much smoother everything is when he's not around. Not being cruel, mind you. He's the kind of guy that once the knife's been sunk to the hilt it's always wise to give it a good twist or two.

Readjusting to a work environment with:

MFS 555 36mg
    Folgers ES

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening TV. Another day over for me. I have been informed that my assistance is needed on some eighth grade algebra. After that its relax time for me. If I'm not mistaken, your week is just starting. I found out that the boss will be gone the rest of this week and Wednesday thru Friday of next week. The rest of us peons have to work Friday after thanksgiving. There should be a law against it. There's one against everything else.

30mg vape
    Coffee

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Evening all! Hitt, just have them charge it to his travel expenses. If he catches it tell him it was the fastest thing you could think of. I'm sure he'd be in a better mood after that, well maybe.

Looks like I'm fostering a twenty something female for awhile. One of my gf's teammates on her pool team is on the last rung of Obama's trickle down theory on economic recovery and her bf is breaking up with her at the same time she lost her job (what a coincidence). Her father raised her after her mother died when she was young, but he's only living in a room somewhere so no help there. I guess I should feel fortunate, I had my house to myself for a few years after gf's two kids moved out, but "I am the World" is getting a bit old.

All this talk about xmas snus keeps making me think about another order, but I'm trying to resist. I think I may have a can or two in stash from last year. I suppose I should dig around and see what I do have.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Actually, my weeks never start or end. Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc......I usually don't know what day it is or whether or not it's the weekend. I'm not sure if I'm hungry or need a cup of coffee. I'm tired all the time, but did I just get up or is it bedtime. I'm thinking when I get up tomorrow I hope I'm someone else....unless that's today, in which case maybe I already am.........

My boss is on vacation also. Am I wrong for tacking a bio-hazard sign on his office door?

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rothenbj View Post
    Looks like I'm fostering a twenty something female for awhile. .
    Is that even legal ?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Roth, that is nice of you to help her out.

TV, I think that sign is just good clean fun. I'm sure he'll love it.

grov black
    water

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED VICTOR View Post
    Actually, my weeks never start or end. Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc......I usually don't know what day it is or whether or not it's the weekend. I'm not sure if I'm hungry or need a cup of coffee. I'm tired all the time, but did I just get up or is it bedtime. I'm thinking when I get up tomorrow I hope I'm someone else....unless that's today, in which case maybe I already am.........

My boss is on vacation also. Am I wrong for tacking a bio-hazard sign on his office door?
    Hahhahaha.
    All too familiar feeling.What's today again?

one of these days i'll give the boss the whoopin' he deserves but, it's hard finding time for a stay in the hospital from being attacked by an employee....

OR licorice
    extra crumbs
    H20

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post

TV, I think that sign is just good clean fun. I'm sure he'll love it.
    You're right, hitt. It's not anything like the obituary I left him the last time or "Position open" notice before that. I just wish he had a better sense of humor, he takes everything so personally .

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Glue everything down to his desk while he's gone. That gorilla glue works great.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey TV,
    Hitt, I'm ordering now!

skruf es
    hot tea