Page 925 of 1412 FirstFirst ... 4258258759159219229239249259269279289299359751025 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,250 of 14118
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: What's under your lip/in your nose right now?

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    I forgot to mention, if I ever catch either one of them smoking, I will promptly kick their ... like I wish my father had done to me instead of allowing it.
    Good one Hitt.....Just make sure when they start vaping it's 0nic....LOL...Example setter!

I won't mention the snus and snuff!

Wiz!
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

2. Advertisement
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

What you never heard the saying " do as I say not as I do". Seriously though I will do what I can to try to make sure they don't start.

Tonic menthol
    Coffee

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Super Member ECF Veteran

No matter what, my wife and I are there for the kids and will help them work thru whatever comes their way.
    Sounds like you're on target with that approach, hitt. You're paying attention and staying involved. If only every kid was so lucky!

What you never heard the saying " do as I say not as I do". Seriously though I will do what I can to try to make sure they don't start.

Tonic menthol
    Coffee
    Good deal Hitt! How's the Tonic buddy?

Wiz
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This week has just been stupid busy and it looks like i've got alot of catching up to do.
    my snuscentral order got here a couple of days ago and i just cracked some julesnus.Love it - it's just great snus.
    I also figured out that i've GAINED 8 pounds since i started running.How does that work? Less total food intake +15 miles a week should equal some loss right???
    planning work for tomorrow
    julesnus
    H20

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good morning.m Wiz, I haven't really had a good chance to decide on the tonic. It was in the mail when I got home yesterday and my daughter had a big orchestral concert last night so I haven't really had much time to decide how I like it. I need to get a clean atty or carto out to give it a fair try.

Gutter, I figured you would like the julesnus. Did you get any of the gotlands(white can) to try too? I'm not sure what to think of the weight gain with you running that much. I guess maybe it could be some increased muscle mass but that seems like a lot.

thunder berry
    coffee

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Gutter, I ALWAYS initially gain weight when I start running. If you can still run and also fit into your clothes, I wouldn't worry about it.
    I did my 2.5 miles on the treadmill tonight. (which gives me about the same workout as 4 miles outside does since my treadmill is psycho). Glad to have it over with. I hate the running programs on it. It only has 4. The two easier ones are so easy I can literally walk the whole thing. The other two are so hard that I have to cheat one out of every three minutes. Oh well. At least the effort is there, right.
    That curtissentive guy is qutie the writer, huh? I just found his style of writing to be totally entertaining. If he had a blog I would follow it.
    TV, I too talk to myself. I mostly work alone and well, it happens. I also perform little concerts. I've given up on being embarrassed when someone walks in on one of my concerts. I must not be very good because there have been no requests...
    The blue container xmas snus is starting to grow on me.

red xmas snus
    water

PV Master ECF Veteran

Evenin' all . Boy, I'm glad the closet talkers came out. It's always a relief to find out my particular peculiarities aren't as rare as I've suspected. So, anyone wanna come clean on nose picking, butt scratching or bed wetting.........

I'm sure you understand that none of us want our kids to have to deal with the crap that we went thru as kids. I always vowed that my kids wouldn't have to deal with the crap that I did growing up but it looks like they might end up with a whole different kind of crap of their own to deal with. No matter what, my wife and I are there for the kids and will help them work thru whatever comes their way.
    You're right, hitt. We want the best for our kids, but we can only control a limited amount. Some things are part of the gene pool and so many other things can only be learned through personal failure and triumph. My dad used to call it building fortitude, though it was a long and painful process. Being a slow learner I was destined to make the same mistakes time and again. I think the best way to prepare our kids for success is (1) be living examples of what's right, as best we can and (2) teach them critical thinking that would enable them to learn from mistakes they make. The dividing line between victims and victors isn't their mistakes or the lack of, but what life changing knowledge they walked away with .

Settling in with:

MFS 555 36mg
    H2O

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good evening. It's good to see a little activity. TV, I would guess that about anyone that snuffs regularly has done a little picking. The important part is what you do with it. I did six more sets of weld test plates today for the company I mentioned before. Everyone passed this time. Either they have practiced a lot or they hired someone to weld everyones plates. It doesn't matter to me since their supervisor has to sign the certifications saying that he witnessed each person doing the welding. They just send the plates in to me for testing.

Tonic menthol(holy TH Batman)
    Coffee
    General mint

PV Master ECF Veteran

Good evening. It's good to see a little activity. TV, I would guess that about anyone that snuffs regularly has done a little picking. The important part is what you do with it.
    Or if you're a nail-biter, too. Guess it would add some flavor tho........

Hold the brownies! Bill could limit bake sales - Health - Diet and nutrition - msnbc.com

A child nutrition bill on its way to President Barack Obama — and championed by the first lady — gives the government power to limit school bake sales and other fundraisers that health advocates say sometimes replace wholesome meals in the lunchroom.

Public health groups pushed for the language on fundraisers, which encourages the secretary of Agriculture to allow them only if they are infrequent. The language is broad enough that a president's administration could even ban bake sales,.....The USDA has a year to write rules that decide how frequent is infrequent.

...that's all I have to say......