Thread: USA Supplier for Swedish SNUS? (No additives!)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Exclamation USA Supplier for Swedish SNUS? (No additives!)

I want just pure unadulterated SNUS - (Just Tobacco and Nicotine if possible)... a small amount of Salt would be acceptable... but nothing else in the form of ANY other additives and/or Sugars.

I live in Cocoa Beach FL and was wondering if any of the local Tobacco/Cigar Shops might carry some of these types of SNUS?... or do I have NO other choice than to purchase a brand on-line? IF, I have no other choice than to purchase on-line, what Brand(s) are recommended?

My favorite eJuice is RY4 and Marlboro High (24mg)... so, Menthol and other 'flavors' don't appeal to me.. (but I am open minded if it's good! lol)

Any info or input would be great & much appreciated!
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

2. Advertisement
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Stubby's Avatar

For pure tobacco flavor these would be good

Ettan
    Grovsnus
    Tre Ankare
    Lab 01
    Thunder original

You are going to have to order online to get it. All the local shops will carry, at best, is the General line. Really only choice if you want to more beyond General. The two retailers below are the most popular. Lots of different flavors out there to try. To many to even mention.

Northerner. Buy Swedish Snus & Snuff Online. The Healthy Smokeless Tobacco Alternative
    Get snus at GetSnus.com
    Pay Attention

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

You might want to check out snuscentral.com too. They have about the same selection as northerner but the shipping seems to be a little cheaper. At least it was when I ordered from them.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

PV Master ECF Veteran

None are American.

The only American made snus without flavoring is the "regular" from Discreet. It is said to be 7.6mg in nicotine strength - and that's fine in my boat. Getsnus.com has Discreet for online order. FYI: I do not like the taste of regular Discreet, but do like all the flavored ones.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I don't know about in Florida but around here you can get the discreet at just about any cigarette/smoke shop. The packages are .99 for ten portions. I tried a few but didn't care for them much except the peach. The portions are fairly small compared to regular portions which some people like.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.