Hello Bad Girls :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 547 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
Like Tree3837Likes

Thread: Hello Bad Girls :)

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar

that you do,dear!

hey.....I see all kinds of new girlie faces over there at the contest thread. Ladies....we don't bite...well....we do....but we won't bite you.

feel free to come on over here and introduce yourselves. You don't have to be a smartass to participate......and we will try not to get you in too much trouble.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10

Bill aka he aka alpha must have a really good sense of humor... I can just imagine the look on his face when he logs in & sees a thread for the "Bad Girls" !

Ultra Member ECF Veteran sooperdrave's Avatar

well, im not a girl, but i like bad girls! does that qualify me to post in this thread? lol
    Vampirecat019 likes this.
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    that you do,dear!

What are you trying to say there Lori....! jk... I am well aware that I drove you nuts for a few days... but I slowed down a little, just a little...

They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hey.....I see all kinds of new girlie faces over there at the contest thread. Ladies....we don't bite...well....we do....but we won't bite you.

feel free to come on over here and introduce yourselves. You don't have to be a smartass to participate......and we will try not to get you in too much trouble.
    might be my doing, lori
    i announced bill's [your] contest on pif and the snail thread. thought that was the least i could do for my hendu, and hopefully a skin, too!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sooperdrave View Post
    well, im not a girl, but i like bad girls! does that qualify me to post in this thread? lol
    absolutely!!! you can be our spy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Rose View Post
    Bill aka he aka alpha must have a really good sense of humor... I can just imagine the look on his face when he logs in & sees a thread for the "Bad Girls" !
    oh you know he does! Or I wouldnt even be here. Even he has his limits though....but I think we got that out of the way on the first day....LOL. (meaning I found out real quick what the limits were....) possibly I should have tried to figure that out first...before I started posting...or hey...here is a thought...I could have just asked him....but nnoooooooo....that would have been too easy!

Quote Originally Posted by tiburonfirst View Post
    might be my doing, lori
    i announced bill's [your] contest on pif and the snail thread. thought that was the least i could do for my hendu, and hopefully a skin, too!!!!!
    ah yes...well thank you Tib! You will be getting a Hendu kit and a full set of skins...I will PM you later today.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sooperdrave View Post
    lol... hi Dave!

hi! .
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

good job,Dave. Simple and to the point....we like that in a man.

good job,Dave. Simple and to the point....we like that in a man.
    lol. .