Hello Bad Girls :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 547 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 5469
Like Tree3837Likes

Thread: Hello Bad Girls :)

  1. #11
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NORTHERN OREGON
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    that you do,dear!

    hey.....I see all kinds of new girlie faces over there at the contest thread. Ladies....we don't bite...well....we do....but we won't bite you.

    feel free to come on over here and introduce yourselves. You don't have to be a smartass to participate......and we will try not to get you in too much trouble.

  2. #12
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Bill aka he aka alpha must have a really good sense of humor... I can just imagine the look on his face when he logs in & sees a thread for the "Bad Girls" !

  3. #13
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran sooperdrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    well, im not a girl, but i like bad girls! does that qualify me to post in this thread? lol
    Vampirecat019 likes this.
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

  4. #14
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    that you do,dear!


    What are you trying to say there Lori....! jk... I am well aware that I drove you nuts for a few days... but I slowed down a little, just a little...

  5. #15
    They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    tiburonfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    back home
    Posts
    18,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post

    hey.....I see all kinds of new girlie faces over there at the contest thread. Ladies....we don't bite...well....we do....but we won't bite you.

    feel free to come on over here and introduce yourselves. You don't have to be a smartass to participate......and we will try not to get you in too much trouble.
    might be my doing, lori
    i announced bill's [your] contest on pif and the snail thread. thought that was the least i could do for my hendu, and hopefully a skin, too!!!!!
    ..............

  6. #16
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NORTHERN OREGON
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sooperdrave View Post
    well, im not a girl, but i like bad girls! does that qualify me to post in this thread? lol
    absolutely!!! you can be our spy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Rose View Post
    Bill aka he aka alpha must have a really good sense of humor... I can just imagine the look on his face when he logs in & sees a thread for the "Bad Girls" !
    oh you know he does! Or I wouldnt even be here. Even he has his limits though....but I think we got that out of the way on the first day....LOL. (meaning I found out real quick what the limits were....) possibly I should have tried to figure that out first...before I started posting...or hey...here is a thought...I could have just asked him....but nnoooooooo....that would have been too easy!

    Quote Originally Posted by tiburonfirst View Post
    might be my doing, lori
    i announced bill's [your] contest on pif and the snail thread. thought that was the least i could do for my hendu, and hopefully a skin, too!!!!!
    ah yes...well thank you Tib! You will be getting a Hendu kit and a full set of skins...I will PM you later today.

  7. #17
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sooperdrave View Post
    well, im not a girl, but i like bad girls! does that qualify me to post in this thread? lol
    lol... hi Dave!

  8. #18
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran sooperdrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    hi! .
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

  9. #19
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NORTHERN OREGON
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    good job,Dave. Simple and to the point....we like that in a man.

  10. #20
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran sooperdrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    good job,Dave. Simple and to the point....we like that in a man.
    lol. .
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks