Page 4 of 547 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 5467
Like Tree3835Likes

Thread: Hello Bad Girls :)

  1. #31
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    ????????????????

    remember....I dont see what you see...tell me....??? What am I missing?
    When I go to hit play on the video.... that's what it says "Embedding disabled by Request" watch on you tube

    Am I the only one who is having that problem.... ?

  2. #32
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NORTHERN OREGON
    Posts
    4,275

    Default

    hmmmm....wonder what that means? I will look in to it....maybe I already got in trouble!

    thanks for the heads up Raven....I removed it. I will try and find something more appropriate.

    man....this is like walking a tightrope!!!!
    Last edited by lorikay13; 08-25-2010 at 03:20 AM.

  3. #33
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran sooperdrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    Dave....your sounding more and more like our official mascot.

    maybe it's the music.....maybe I need to pick badder songs. How is this:



    no doubt I will get in trouble for this one.....but that's what ya'll are waitin' to see isn't it?!?!????

    I am betting I did (already got in trouble that is)....so I removed it...sorry girls!
    lol! do i get a free kit for being the mascot?
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

  4. #34
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NORTHERN OREGON
    Posts
    4,275

    Default

    hmmmm...I will have to think about that. Not like I would have anything to say about that anyway! It's only been a couple days and it's all I can do to keep my job!

  5. #35
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    hmmmm....wonder what that means? I will look in to it....maybe I already got in trouble!

    thanks for the heads up Raven....I removed it. I will try and find something more appropriate.

    man....this is like walking a tightrope!!!!

    No, the 1st 2 work fine... I have had it happen on my FB acct. I think it has to do with who created the video. I think they have it set that others can't share it. Is it an "official" video? But I am not 100% sure.... I never put anything up on YouTube as of yet.

  6. #36
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sooperdrave View Post
    lol! do i get a free kit for being the mascot?
    lol... look at Dave.... scheming for a kit....

  7. #37
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran sooperdrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    hmmmm...I will have to think about that. Not like I would have anything to say about that anyway! It's only been a couple days and it's all I can do to keep my job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Rose View Post
    lol... look at Dave.... scheming for a kit....
    im always trying to get free stuff! lol! whats better than free?
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

  8. #38
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NORTHERN OREGON
    Posts
    4,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Rose View Post
    No, the 1st 2 work fine... I have had it happen on my FB acct. I think it has to do with who created the video. I think they have it set that others can't share it. Is it an "official" video? But I am not 100% sure.... I never put anything up on YouTube as of yet.
    oh it's just as well Raven...I do tend to go just a little over the top now don't I? LOL I doubt Bill would have appreciated that on his forum....

    I'm trying to be a good girl....

    It just isn't going to happen all at once......

  9. #39
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sooperdrave View Post
    im always trying to get free stuff! lol! whats better than free?
    I know .... just busting on you! Gotta have fun around here! And you seem to know that it's all in good fun...

  10. #40
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida... Moved from New Jersey 11/13/10
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    oh it's just as well Raven...I do tend to go just a little over the top now don't I? LOL I doubt Bill would have appreciated that on his forum....

    I'm trying to be a good girl....

    It just isn't going to happen all at once......
    Yeah, Bill's eye's may have bugged out a little when he got to that one! lol But as I just said to Dave... It's all in good fun... but I understand that we ALL need to keep things within limits! You know... there are


    To Bill.... we will do our very best to stay within those limits.... Hi Bill !!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks