Hey CONTEST WINNERS! Feel free to leave your reviews and thank you notes here...... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Hey CONTEST WINNERS! Feel free to leave your reviews and thank you notes here......

PV Master ECF Veteran

After a very long car ride, I was finally able to get home to the pitbull kit I won during the Veteran's Day contest. I love, love, love it! This is definitely going to be my "going out" PV. The silver finish with the red jewel tip just looks so snazzy! The tobacco flavor is very good and I was surprised that I really liked the menthol as well. Of the prefilleds I've tried previously in menthol, SmokeStik menthol is my favorite. It's a nice balanced menthol tobacco flavor and not overpoweringly minty like some. The other exceptional thing I've noticed is how little it weighs. I started on KR808D-1 batteries and in the beginning I really missed being able to hold an e-cig in my mouth while my hands were busy because they were just too heavy to do that comfortably. I started using drip tips as a way to do this, but after a while my teeth will start to hurt from clenching them on the drip tip. The SmokeStik is so light I can let it dangle without having to bite into it. These are way closer to an analog experience than the 808's.

Thank you Lorikay13 and all at SmokeStik for the prize (with a shout out to Steve who answered a question I submitted on the site with both a phone call and an email to me, Holy customer service Batman!) and as well for all the ways your company gives back to so many charities and causes! You are all absolutely extraordinary!
    Lauralie likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran susie22321's Avatar

Psyche,

SmokeStik's menthol is a favorite of many people, including those who never have smoked menthol...including me

AND I dare say SmokeStik has the best customer service anywhere! They make a great team

I love my Pitbull!
    Psyche likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cags View Post
    hey, I got my (mini?) kit in the mail today (from the veterans day contest) two beautiful hendu batteries, charger (& car charger), cartos, beautiful purple case and a gorgeous little bag containing an equally gorgeous lanyard! the carto works well and it tastes good. the led end is so pretty compared to my 510 <g>

one question. when charging does the light turn blue when finished charging?

thanks so much for the great kit! first time I've won something
    It's a mini kit cuz you didn't get the fancy box....well...maybe I threw in an extra battery.....and maybe you DID get the fancy box...who knows....I can't keep track. But glad every one is HAPPY! That is the motive behind all these contests .....to put the product out there so you folks at ECF can see that there really IS a place for the SmokeStik in your arsenal. We don't claim to be "the best" ecig out there....there is no such thing. But even if some people think we are more expensive ....maybe now people are starting to understand why. It's value and quality versus cheap. Cheers everyone...and stay tuned...Christmas is coming.

Psyche....once you get your lanyard....your going to wonder how you ever lived without a SmokeStik....wait till you can open your mouth and just let it drop. It's the Peg Bundy of the 21st century...minus the ashes. LOL
    Psyche likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Lady J's Avatar

oooh, my autographed Halligan kit came! Thank you thank you thank you. The red is so striking. I promise not to kiss the signature on the box... maybe.

Wow, the packaging is so awesome. <3<3<3 Thank you again! Now to charge and vape it >.>

edit: wait wait! It's already charged?!? Sweet. Puff Puff Puff... mmm. I am digging this. <3
    Last edited by Lady J; 11-30-2011 at 08:08 PM.
    susie22321 and spacekitty like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I received my Jet kit with customized batteries and Lanyard. What can I say??? My first auto battery has been a great experience. It has a really nice, smooth draw-a very nice vape. I have never liked menthol as a tobacco smoker nor a vaper, but this menthol tobacco is very pleasant. I am used to higher mg nic so does lack a oomph for me.

I have to admit I have not used the lanyard yet as I am afraid I will do something to break it. What a talent you have for these lorikay. Thank you for the extra angel, and the turquoise charms. I am so glad you did the squirrel!!! I love it. thank you for the tips as those will come in so handy.

Just thank you for everything!!!!
    spacekitty likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My beautiful gold battery came today!!! smokestik is awesome gorgeous and so well made!! I've been walking around with it in my hand for a couple of hours now....it will stay there until I HAVE to charge it. Wonderful product and the squirrel left her finger print on my order! I love it Lori!!!! SK you were right the gold is so pretty I want to keep looking at it! Pictures to come! Thank you!!!
    spacekitty likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got the Pitbull today - WOOT WOOT! Love the red bling and the battery and carto are so sleek looking! I am in love!

Thanks again!
    spacekitty and Psyche like this.
    Just remember when you "think" you are having a bad day someone else "IS" having a bad day.
    Last TC taken 05-15-13 Last given 09-29-13

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar

I am very glad that everyone seems so happy with their SmokeStiks. I know I certainly love all mine.....of course most of mine are engraved with either...."alpha squirrel" or "operations manager" and my name of course. We are working on setting up a service so that people can just fill out a form and order engraved batteries....the cost would be very minamul ......like maybe $5 per battery. What do ya'll think of that idea?

Toto please don't be afraid to use your lanyard.....it was made specifically to be used.....if it breaks you pick up the pieces and send it back to me...I will rebuild it. That goes for anyone that has one of my lanyards.

edit: wait wait! It's already charged?!? Sweet. Puff Puff Puff... mmm. I am digging this. <3
    If you like it now just wait until you have charged it a couple times. They come partially charged....but do not reach their maximun potential until after about the 3rd charge.
    Last edited by lorikay13; 12-02-2011 at 04:15 AM.
    spacekitty, AmandaMarie and Lady J like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Lady J's Avatar

engraved batteries sound pretty cool. It would be sweet if other alphabets were available, too. Like Arabic, or Hebrew, or Hindi, etc. That might be difficult though? I have no clue

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I love the engraving idea! Would that be for all SmokeStik batteries? Such as the pink??

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast