Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Does your Mom need an ecig? Mothers Day contest this weekend only!!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar

Default Does your Mom need an ecig? Mothers Day contest this weekend only!!!

Let's make it real simple.......to enter all you have to do is post and tell us why your mom deserves a SmokeStik. Just tell a little about what she means to you....what you admire about her. The prizes will be awarded by random generation based on the background noise from the Big Bang. Here's the rules:

#1 ONE POST PER PERSON (you start cross talking and chatting....your just screwing up your own chances of winning)
    #2 Only people who have NEVER won something from SmokeStik may enter................(except davelog who won but some silly squirrel sent his prize to the wrong person.....who btw never bothered to say anything.....you know who you are!!!...........................................
    #3 You really need to be entering on behalf of your Mom (or Mom-like person in your life. Biology doesn't matter...for that matter neither does gender...if you were raised by a Mr Mom....cool!)

Thats about it .....prizes awarded will depend on number of entries. Let's say one prize for every 10 entries. The prize will be a custom SmokeStik kit complete with everything....carry case...SmokeStik lanyard and a 5pack of cartomizers on top of the Combo pack that comes with the kit. Everyone who enters and is functional enough to proactively go to smokestik.com and register your shipping info will receive a disposable SmokeStik in your choice of Menthol or Tobacco...nicotine or non-nicotine.

If this isn't clear enough and you have questions...please PM them to me....don't post them in this thread. It would make me so happy...for once....not to have a contest turn into a three ring circus.
    Last edited by lorikay13; 05-06-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    skydragon, Paislia and IronHorse like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Entering for my "Mr. Mom" --Dad! I got him started on vaping shortly after I did last year. As a, shall we say "older gentleman", he needs lots of hand-holding to keep him vaped up. My Mom; his dear wife, left this realm in March, and I'd like to honor HER by keeping him off the stinkies for good. Free, easy to use smokestik stuff will help with that! Thanks, G
    Tiesel, susie22321 and Paislia like this.
    "If you behaved like your government, you'd be arrested."~banksy

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ya know, I just don't know how my mom did it or how she did it alone. Before I joined the Corps I really was the worst child ever. We had to move twice before I was 10 years old because I had been kicked out of every school in that particular county for fighting. Things only got worse as I got older. One of my biggest regrets in life is what a POS I was growing up, people say I was just a kid but I just see that as an excuse. I know you will never see this post mom, and I know you must have hated my guts some times, but you always had my back. This one is for you, I hope you have an awesome Mothers Day!

This prize would be going to my aunt who is currently fighting ovarian cancer and was a heavy smoker. My mom doesn't smoke but I instantly thought of my aunt when I saw this.
    Thank you for this contest and good luck to everyone.
    Agorizer and Saiti like this.

RIP MegaMan, I hate you Crapcom!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Perfect contest for Moms day. Thanks!

My mother quit smoking full time about 5 years ago but when stress starts running real high she will still have a occasional smoke. I am worried one of these times she will go back full time. I gave her a old original 510 kit a few years ago but it sucked so much it didn't help. I would love to give her a modern device to help her avoid going back to the analogs.

Since I know I provided lots of stress over the last 40+ years it would be real nice to add a little something extra to her mothers day gift.
    Agorizer likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

For my mom, she is just starting out vapeing full time after two more stints were put in 2 days ago. She is doing good so far i hope she can stick with it.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

For my mother in law.... Grandmother of my babies.. I started her on vaping and she surprised us both by actually trying it. Yay! I fear I will never see my back up KGO again. I won't take it from her because it's great to see her following thru with this but I have friends who want to try and I can't afford to keep buying more kits. If I win this for her it would be great... Either way I intend to make sure she stays with it so see she can see her grand babies grow up!!!
    Agorizer likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For my mom's friend, mom doesn't smoke and wants to her to start. I would love to hand this over to mom and let her help her friend out, they travel alot together. This would save a few issues of smelly car, nasty ash tray, etc.

I'd love the chance to win this for my step-mother. She has smoked since her early 20's, and she's 62, now.

She is my second Mom, and we've always been close. She always puts everyone else before herself, and has so much love to give. I just want to keep her around as long as possible because she brings so much light into this world.

Full Member* ECF Veteran MidTownLife, IN's Avatar

I'll enter for my mother. She is a 2-3 packs a day smoker, and is trying to stop. She has been really good to me, and I think she'd like something I won for her, to help make it easier on her to stop smokeing.
    Thank you for this contest, and Happy Mothers' Day

ECF Veteran

For my mom, She tried one of those mall kiosk ecigs and it doesn't work that well. Think that something better for her might help her along more to get off the analogs. I want to see my mom around alot longer and start feeling better.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast