SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree348Likes

Thread: SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar

Default SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Ok feel free to leave your findings here, chit chat about the tanks, compare notes....it's all good. Here's a sneak preview of what the product will look like. let me know what you think. Everyone that participated will be getting a 50% off coupon code once the product arrives for an Ultra Kit. Don't hold me to this but I think current pricing has them set at under $40 Target date for release is July 1st Cheers!!

Ultrabatteries.jpg

Senior Member Verified Member

Is it going to be VV?

Super Member Verified Member catilley1092's Avatar

Just received it, Thanks Again!

First fill seems to be good, am vaping 11'Oclock Coffee Blend, 50/50, 24mg nicotine.

After the first fill, priming the coil with a few drops of juice & allowing to sit a few minutes, vapes good & no burnt taste. Am going to run some errands & carry it with me. My experience with new tanks has been, the more they're used, the better the flavor & vape production.

Looks very identical, though slightly lighter, to a KangerTech EVOD that I currently have, though the bottom is different. Unique in the fact that it's easier to remove, due to the ridged, rather than slick, surface area. That's a plus in itself.

Will report back after the first top off.

Cat
    lorikay13, yasmin817 and atisa like this.

No VV yet....this is our first foray away from the cigalike so we are taking it one step at a time to make sure everything is right. Like Cat just mentioned it is patterned after the Evod but it IS different in several ways. She just noticed a couple of them so I'm happy about that. Here is another battery style....I'll be working on 3 more today.....please feel free to let me know what you (anyone) thinks of the different looks.

ultrabat_vertA.jpg

Super Member ECF Veteran Sue1971's Avatar

Just received my tank in the mail today, Thank you. As soon as I use it for a couple of days I will give a full detailed written report, (camera shy, lol ).
    Last edited by lorikay13; 09-21-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    billster88 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The Ultra tank has arrived, been filled, and testing is underway. Thanks again.

Dark Lord of the Vape Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got mine today as well. I filled it up and let it soak. I'm going to take it to work with me tomorrow and use it. I'll post later what I think.

Sitting pretty on my 1300 spinner, just came in today. That was fast!! Filled it up with a mango smoothie 20PG/80VG. So far so good, but need to play around a bit before I write a full review. BTW, what qualifies as a "detailed review" to be eligible for the kit prize? As much as I'd love to make a video, I have no idea how, but I can write!
    billster88, catilley1092 and atisa like this.

Super Member Verified Member catilley1092's Avatar

5.) How long does the tank last for you? The best way to measure this is to document when you use it and write down the times - longevity is important for this test.
    Great set of gudelines!

On #5, wait until after one refill to measure, many will use more the first time. The coil will soak enough for a few draws alone, required for smooth operation of the tank. Plus the establishing of flavor/vape production, on a tank of this size, it will take a refill to see. I can already tell a difference to the positive side on that end.

Just refilled mine an hour or so ago, have been vaping on it more so than my others today.

So far, go good.....

Like Cat just mentioned it is patterned after the Evod but it IS different in several ways. She just noticed a couple of them
    That's He, not She :-) ....hey none of us are perfect. Though there's been others whom thinks I'm female because my nickname is Cat. No problem.

Cat
    Last edited by lorikay13; 09-21-2014 at 08:59 PM.
    nanusic and atisa like this.

It's ok to be camera shy.....and a written review is fine. However, when I made the initial offer of some free kits there were no guidlines posted and I fully expected most people to just give me general findings...that actually tells alot more than you would think and it's much more valid in my opinion. If all 25 of you follow Nicks posted guidelines I will NOT be able to give away 25 free kits.

Nick, I appreciate all the effort you have already put into our little test but in reality I actually DID just want peoples off the cuff reactions. We have other test groups that are providing scientific detailed results and what I wanted from ECF was more organic, unguided results. I never intended to provide people with a script to follow. Again I really do appreciate your efforts and in the future I would love to have your permission to reproduce your guidelines for other beta tests. It's just this particular time that wasn't what we wanted. I hope you will forgive me for deleting your post.

So, in closing here is the offer that still stands. Two full kits will be awarded to the two reviews that our engineers find most useful. Everyone else will receive a 50% coupon just for participating as long as you tell me something honest. Good or bad, it does not matter. It's all useful. I apologize if using the term "beta test" caused any confusion..
    Last edited by lorikay13; 09-21-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast