Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372
Results 3,711 to 3,714 of 3714
Like Tree2687Likes

Thread: Smoktech Vmax Owners - tips, tricks and quirks

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by djeaton View Post
    Thanks. I purchased this from an individual, so I doubt there is any return policy. It may even be a clone for all I know. I *really* like the weight and feel of it though. And I don't really want the ohms displayed every time I hit the button. I was just surprised that the menu option for #5, the option that most folks seem to have the most trouble with, seems to have changed. Didn't know if anyone else had heard of this before.
    Found this on YouTube. Hope it may help?...

Moved On Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stymied View Post
    Found this on YouTube. Hope it may help?...
    Thanks. I've seen that. On the unit in question though, you don't get the "5.DS" option at all. It shows "5.dA" and just displays the amps. Doesn't display a do/du/dR menu. That is fine. It's just different.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well it's been a long time since I posted or even visited this thread, in it's day this was a very active place.
    I "graduated" to mechanical's quite some time ago but recently bought a VV mod called VV Dodge Pipe mod and thoughts of my old Vmax started coming back.
    Then out of the blue someone gave me one, it's my first chrome one, my others were a painted v1 and a ss v3.
    It must be a v2 as the screen is red, gee I forgot how the versions go. Aah memorys, wait it wasn't that long ago.

A Kiwi in the U.S.A. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I pull the ol' Vmax out from time to time. Still works great, I just have to remember to set it about .5 volts lower than I think I should! Went the VW route myself and would love to get my hands on a DNA 20/30 mod but funds are limited these days. Sucks when I've only got about a dozen PVs to choose from!

Smoktech Vmax Owners - tips, tricks and quirks-cam00080.jpg
    Cana 30w, Vamos V1/V5, MPV2, K K Evercools (x3), SmokTek VariCool, VMax, 5V box & PT, eGo twist types, LT(retired), Magma RDA clone, Kayfun Lite & Russian 91% clones, Nautilus mini and full w/BVC, carto tanks