Smoktech Sid Or Joyetech Evic??? That is the question....
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By F.O.Bean

Thread: Smoktech Sid Or Joyetech Evic??? That is the question....

Full Member Verified Member Bigfro23's Avatar

Default Smoktech Sid Or Joyetech Evic??? That is the question....

OK, I've decided that I'm in the market for a new APV, Only been vaping for going on 4 weeks and I've already purchased 2 devices and believe they both work excellent, and I mean good!! I just dont Know, I think I must just be a Product "Junkie" and I suffer from the ATCD all too often. Mainly, I was looking for a VV/VW device that could be my "Travel buddy" meaning everywhere I go, I could take it w/ me. I currently have an 350Mah Ego Mini, and a MVP2.. I love them both but the Ego not being VV atleast, has been taking up the shelf for the past week, and the MVP has been my take everywhere Vape. I've done research on both the Sid & the Evic but I have yet to pull the trigger on Either... I like Smok as a company, so naturally the Sid Intriged me, but I keep hearing about the large following of the Evic... I think Ultimately I might get both, but which should I start with?, and why?

Full Member Verified Member Bigfro23's Avatar

**Sorry posted in the Wrong Forum**

I just got my Sid today. Nice mod so far!I. Still like my vtr and SVD better, but I bought the Sid just for one juice/one tank specifically! Next week I'm getting an evic to add to my collection, so ill report back with my thoughts!
    Bigfro23 and 2ndChoice like this.