Sigelei ZMax Mini
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By DKowGawd
  • 1 Post By always9988
  • 2 Post By cat58

Thread: Sigelei ZMax Mini

Full Member Verified Member DKowGawd's Avatar

Default Sigelei ZMax Mini

I'm thinking about getting my wife one and was wondering if anyone has used these and what their thoughts are on them. Also what are the best 18350's to use for longest battery life, I already have a couple EH 900mah IMR's. She'll go 2 days using an 1100mah ego-c upgrade between charges, how do you think the ZMax will do with these batteries or should I get a couple new ones? Thanks for the help!!
    VapieDan likes this.
    K101/Atomic - Nemesis/Trident V2 - Caravela/Kayfun Lite - Chi/AIOS D

Full Member Verified Member DKowGawd's Avatar

Gotta be somebody with some input on this subject
    K101/Atomic - Nemesis/Trident V2 - Caravela/Kayfun Lite - Chi/AIOS D

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DKowGawd View Post
    I'm thinking about getting my wife one and was wondering if anyone has used these and what their thoughts are on them. Also what are the best 18350's to use for longest battery life, I already have a couple EH 900mah IMR's. She'll go 2 days using an 1100mah ego-c upgrade between charges, how do you think the ZMax will do with these batteries or should I get a couple new ones? Thanks for the help!!
    Here is the problem I have with mini's. You are stuck with a mini. The telescoping Zmax v3 & v5 both can be adjusted to an 18350 mode. Why not have the larger battery capability if you need it later?

PV Master Verified Member always9988's Avatar

I just ordered a mini, so can't help just yet. I got the mini because mostly I'm vain and I like pretty and girly, so I wanted smaller. If I like it as much as I think I will, maybe will consider a larger one in the future. For now the mini fit my needs as I don't need the phone charger on the v5 and the cost of the v3 or v5 on the tube alone was just as much as the full kit inc. 2 batteries and charger for the mini. It came out way cheaper than buying everything separately for a beginner like me, and money counts when you're on a tight budget
    sando7 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've had mine for over a week now and just love it! I'm not a chain vaper and do switch around with my devices during the day, but I think it sounds like a fully charged battery would get her thru most of the day. And the little 18350s are so small, putting a spare or two in their little plastic case and tossing it in the purse takes up next to no room.

I like the mini (I got the hot pink one) for the size factor, plus I just don't like the way the V3/V5 look when all telescoped out. And it comes in cool colors in the mini. There is a V5 in rainbow finish, tho, which is really, really nice looking! Must admit that I like pretty and girly too!
    DKowGawd and Thoughtmobster like this.

Hell hath no fury like a woman without her Frenilla. <3 my Nicoticket