Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Three Cheers for the VariCool

Cool Three Cheers for the VariCool

I had no idea there was a SmokTek subforum!

glad i found it.

just wanted to pop in and talk about how awesome my varicool is. vaping at its finest. im so pleased with my device. after getting teased with KR8s and eGos, i have found my sweet spot with the VariCool. great product at a great price.

you da man Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    I had no idea there was a SmokTek subforum!

glad i found it.

just wanted to pop in and talk about how awesome my varicool is. vaping at its finest. im so pleased with my device. after getting teased with KR8s and eGos, i have found my sweet spot with the VariCool. great product at a great price.

you da man Rob.
    Lol, I'm glad you found it too! It's pretty new, we just got forum supplier status recently. I'm happy to hear you like the VariCool! What is your sweet spot and with what device?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Rob, I saw the blue 3.7 box...any plans on making a VV box in blue?

We're introducing the 3.7's in 4 colors first to see how they are received, if people like them and want the VariCool in colors, we will build those to! I see a VariCool FlashBox in the future

Paradox28, if you're interested, shoot me a pm and I'll make sure you're the first to have one.

woah whats a FlashBox?! sounds awesome.

my sweet spot is with the 1.7 ohm rejuvenator at approx 4 volts. i just turn the wheel a tad above the green line and im in vape heaven. with some juices i'll tweak the dial a little but for the most part i like it at 4 (with a 1.7). as the cartos start to not perform as new, i just crank up the volts...but im a bit leary of going too high as i dont want to heat it up too much or blow something. should i be overly worried about that?

Quote Originally Posted by CigarMan View Post
    Lol, I'm glad you found it too! It's pretty new, we just got forum supplier status recently. I'm happy to hear you like the VariCool! What is your sweet spot and with what device?

woah whats a FlashBox?! sounds awesome.
    We're working on a prototype now that I hope to have pics of next week. It will be a VariCool in translucent boxes in blue, green, red, yellow and clear with bright color-changing LED inside. These should be fun for the party crowd.

my sweet spot is with the 1.7 ohm rejuvenator at approx 4 volts. i just turn the wheel a tad above the green line and im in vape heaven. with some juices i'll tweak the dial a little but for the most part i like it at 4 (with a 1.7). as the cartos start to not perform as new, i just crank up the volts...but im a bit leary of going too high as i dont want to heat it up too much or blow something. should i be overly worried about that?
    4 volts is perfect for me as well with the 1.7's. If you go much higher it will burn the juice and you'll know it right away. You don't need to worry about blowing anything, the box will be happy with whatever you choose but you can surely fry a carto or atomizer if you're not careful. Also, please keep in mind that there is no auto-shutoff on these mods so I recommend shutting off the master switch when not in use.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Cigarman,

I Love that VariCool too... enough that I just ordered a second one. I messed up and forgot to check the stealth option though. I put in an on-site request to change it - will that work to correct it?

Thanks, Teach
    No matter how unrealistic, optimism is always preferred.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Great Service!!!

And a quick fix to the order - I do appreciate that!

Teach
    CigarMan likes this.
    No matter how unrealistic, optimism is always preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    Great Service!!!

And a quick fix to the order - I do appreciate that!

Teach
    Thanks Teach!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast