Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: ejuice in Cape Town

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default ejuice in Cape Town

Hi can someone please tell me where to buy juice in Cape Town apart from Twisp at the V&A. Thanks.

P.S. Is it true that ejuice is sold at Clicks?

Account closed on request

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    Hi can someone please tell me where to buy juice in Cape Town apart from Twisp at the V&A. Thanks.

P.S. Is it true that ejuice is sold at Clicks?
    Well, if you wanna pay R60 to R210 per 10ml, yes, it is available here. But why not get it from eCiggies - Electronic Cigarettes | Vaporizers | e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarettes
    They are in Pretoria and you get it within 2 days and the price with postage is much less. Plus you can choose your flavour. I get the 30ml Menthol Sensation at 18mg for I think R120. I order 4 at least and it lasts me long time.
    Sometimes I order and it gets here in CT the very next day.
    The Menthol Sensation is great. 50/50 PG/VG mix. Plumes of vapour and a good TH.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny2puffs View Post
    Well, if you wanna pay R60 to R210 per 10ml, yes, it is available here. But why not get it from eCiggies - Electronic Cigarettes | Vaporizers | e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarettes
    They are in Pretoria and you get it within 2 days and the price with postage is much less. Plus you can choose your flavour. I get the 30ml Menthol Sensation at 18mg for I think R120. I order 4 at least and it lasts me long time.
    Sometimes I order and it gets here in CT the very next day.
    The Menthol Sensation is great. 50/50 PG/VG mix. Plumes of vapour and a good TH.
    Thanks Johnny! Is ther no where else at all that you know of?

Only 2 more depending on your location in CT. I still suggest eciggies. You can make a bank transfer and have it sent to your office or home big time quick. Courier service is a private company so it does not go through SAPO and get confiscated. Also Walter at eciggies is very helpful and a member of this forum. I have been dealing with him long time. Very efficient and quick to send your parcel off.
    He has an agent here in CT that works from home. Ask Walter if he stocks eliquid. I think he is in Milnerton. Or go to Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies.|.Vaper. They work from home and are in the deep south like Fish Hoek where I live.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hehe, oh I wondered where deep South was.
    What do you mean confiscated by the SAPO? Is it illegal now?

One SA supplier had his R40k eliquid confiscated at Cape Town Harbour. He has now gone out of business. This is all I know. Read the other threads here concerning this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

One SA supplier had his R40k eliquid confiscated at Cape Town Harbour. He has now gone out of business. This is all I know. Read the other threads here concerning this.
    OK thanks. By the way, what is R40k?

What part of Tokyo are you from in Cape Town? Are you a blond chick ? Your avatar is blond.
    K is kilo as in thousands. Like 1 kilo is 1000 meters. Same as R1k is R1000.00
    M is Mega as in Millions.
    You have 1.5K of posts here. That means you have posted 1500 posts. Get my drift?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow Johnny, sorry for asking . Why are you so always so mean? I send my sis an eGo kit and now she can't find juice. Oh and as I told you before some months ago, I'm from GreenPoint/Sea Point area and I live in Tokyo. (If I remember correctly, you were kind of rude then too).
    Sorry if I have forgotton some SA slang street speak...

EDIT: P.S. I still don't know what 'R40k eliquid' is, but never mind I'm not interested anymore ... lol
    Last edited by dragonbone; 06-09-2012 at 03:36 AM. Reason: P.S.

ECF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What part of Tokyo are you from in Cape Town? Are you a blond chick ? Your avatar is blond.
    I'm gonna give one warning.........please stay on topic. If not then.........
    dragonbone and Johnny2puffs like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast