Liquid from Fasttech
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gavin
  • 2 Post By gavin

Thread: Liquid from Fasttech

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Liquid from Fasttech

Just got 150 ml's liquid from Fasttech, I chose Singapore post and it got here in 2 weeks, cost me R20 to pick up from the post office so it was a total R178 for 150 ml's of 24 mg liquid. The one bottle had leaked a bit, I think I'll pay a little extra to have it boxed next time.
    dragonbone likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You were very lucky it did not get confiscated. I had to go through a few loops to get mine some months back. And know of someone else who had to go through even more loops and pay serious money to get her liquid. I do not order ejuice from Fasttech any more. But, nevertheless, enjoy mate.

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Matthee View Post
    You were very lucky it did not get confiscated. I had to go through a few loops to get mine some months back. And know of someone else who had to go through even more loops and pay serious money to get her liquid. I do not order ejuice from Fasttech any more. But, nevertheless, enjoy mate.
    That's why I'll only order small amounts, this was 3 50ml bottles, and at that price it's no great loss. Thing is I use about 5 ml's a day, I couldn't afford to do it at the prices in South Africa.
    Matthee and ZoltanZee like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    That's why I'll only order small amounts, this was 3 50ml bottles, and at that price it's no great loss. Thing is I use about 5 ml's a day, I couldn't afford to do it at the prices in South Africa.
    True, the prices here are a bit steep, but the competition is hotting up and I see better prices in the not too distant future. Will, however, always difficult to beat the price you paid for 150 ml. As long as those juices are vapeable, you have a bargain!

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

some of them are very vapable. busy working my way throught the flavours i like to see if i can find an awesome one

Unregistered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    Just got 150 ml's liquid from Fasttech, I chose Singapore post and it got here in 2 weeks, cost me R20 to pick up from the post office so it was a total R178 for 150 ml's of 24 mg liquid. The one bottle had leaked a bit, I think I'll pay a little extra to have it boxed next time.
    Did you ever try the boxed one? I also had liquid from fasttech and most of it leaked out - just wondering if boxing it would help

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DerickT View Post
    Did you ever try the boxed one? I also had liquid from fasttech and most of it leaked out - just wondering if boxing it would help
    No, but I did get some Hangsen liquids, little leakage again, and they aren't as good as the Dekang liquid. I wanted to get the Dekang in larger bottles, and maybe pay the $1 extra per item for boxing, but it is much more expensive than buying 50ml bottles?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DerickT View Post
    No, but I did get some Hangsen liquids, little leakage again, and they aren't as good as the Dekang liquid. I wanted to get the Dekang in larger bottles, and maybe pay the $1 extra per item for boxing, but it is much more expensive than buying 50ml bottles?

Unregistered Supplier

There's a guy locally that sells Dekang - his website is really basic, but delivery is cheap and takes about two days to deliver
    www.vaping101.co.za

If I recall correctly it was like R50 for a 10ml