Thread: Walk in stores in Durban ?

Default Walk in stores in Durban ?

Hey guys

So i bought a Twisp Clearo a few days ago - and while I am enjoying vaping I am not particularly enjoying the Twisp flavours. Are there any walk in stores in Durban that sell e-liquid?

Also, are twisp flavours PG or VG? Im finding that it is drying out my mouth considerably and read that this is common with PG based liquids and so was considering changing to VG based if this was true.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ice2Cool View Post
    Hey guys

So i bought a Twisp Clearo a few days ago - and while I am enjoying vaping I am not particularly enjoying the Twisp flavours. Are there any walk in stores in Durban that sell e-liquid?

Also, are twisp flavours PG or VG? Im finding that it is drying out my mouth considerably and read that this is common with PG based liquids and so was considering changing to VG based if this was true.

Hi

not sure of any stores in durban but there are a few vendors in jhb and cpt that sells premium well known juices , try eciggies or vape africa , they also courier your parcel
    Kangertech Evod bcc , Protank 2, Protank2 MINI , Innokin Svd

you can find some of the generic juices at a lot of the tobacconists now, but as shabbar said there are some very great juices that can be couriered to your door lickety split