Shops that sell Halo in SA?

Thread: Shops that sell Halo in SA?

Default Shops that sell Halo in SA?

Hi, everyone

I dont live in SA, but have a friend there that I want to bring some juice for me.

Does anyone know if any local (or even better online) shop in South Africa that sells Halo liquid?

Thanks!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by robertboyl View Post
    Hi, everyone

I dont live in SA, but have a friend there that I want to bring some juice for me.

Does anyone know if any local (or even better online) shop in South Africa that sells Halo liquid?

Thanks!
    No, not that I know of, Robert. He/she could get some Five Pawns at Vape King SA's Electronic Cigarette Store - Quit Smoking with E-Cigs.

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

Thanks a lot. Seems nice.

BTW do you know what the taxes are if I ship Halo to SA, up to which amount is it not taxed? Is Fedex better then USPS?

- Robert

Unregistered Supplier

Taxes will be 14% VAT and a 45% import duty for anything containing Nicotine - Value below R400 (around $40 depending on the exchange rate) does not attract any taxes, you are only allowed to import up to 3 months' supply.

That is what the law says, but in reality it is pretty much a crap shoot, I've paid just VAT, VAT and import duty and nothing at all. On one case the stuff was seized. It all seems to depend on what the particular customs agents feels like on a particular day.