New Store in Greer, SC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New Store in Greer, SC

Default New Store in Greer, SC

Hey guys I just wanted to give a shout out to all the folks in the Upstate and tell you about a new store in Greer, SC. They are Vapor Room Cafe, located at 217-D West Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651. They just opened this month, and sell liquid, mods, batteries. kits, and all the goodies. They also sell coffee and drinks, and some musical instruments, mostly guitars and related items. They are a supplier for Halo e-liquid, which I purchased for the first time today and love it. I recommend the Twisted Java. They are in the process of developing their own juice to sell on site, and developing a website for purchases as well. Great customer service and a great relaxed atmosphere.

Check them out on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vapor...856460?fref=ts

I am in no way affiliated with their business, I just happen to be a vaper and I'm stoked to see a store in my town, and I want to see them stay around, so go check them out and show some love.
    Sm0kyBlue, SC_Sammy and 69CamaroSS like this.

By the way, their phone number is 864-879-0773.

Ultra Member
    Blog Entries

Awesome, thanks for the head's up!! I just ordered this month's juice, but there's still a little room left in the vape budget and I could always use another box of cartos. Or a clearo. Or some more juice. Or coffee....
    Sm0kyBlue likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hey y'all,
    thot this was a lost and fogotten thread, lolol

Isnt WhimWham in Greer?
    Am I mixing it up with another place...

but ya know what that's good news either way. Greer isnt a metropolis, but THEY HAVE A VAPE SHOP that's really a good thing!!!!

good to see new peeps around!!

Whim Wham is in Pendleton, almost to Clemson. Also a great shop. The thing about Greer is it is convenient to Spartanburg AND Greenville, so it makes a great place for a business to hit both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by blueline View Post
    Whim Wham is in Pendleton, almost to Clemson. Also a great shop. The thing about Greer is it is convenient to Spartanburg AND Greenville, so it makes a great place for a business to hit both sides.
    Thank you very much. I was looking for new stores locally. Glad to see another has popped up!

Sorry to bump this so late. I signed up specifically to post in this thread but had to reach my minimum posts and I kind of forgot about it. Finally stopped by and tried their store brand Melon Jolly juice. Makes my mouth water! delicious!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Glad you bumped this, SwiftGeneration! I will stop by soon.
    I hear they have that watermelon jolly rancher flavor.. and I might just give it a spin! Yeee Haw!!!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

I just got some Melon Jolly, their first self-made juice at Vapor Room Cafe. Great stuff!! Go see them, they'll hook you up!
    Sm0kyBlue likes this.

Blueline. I think I know you. Glad to hear there's a vape shop in lil ol Greer. I'll be checking it out as soon as I can drive or get a ride there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast