SoCal Vape Shop Retail Directory
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: SoCal Vape Shop Retail Directory

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default SoCal Vape Shop Retail Directory

I've put together a Google custom map for brick and mortar shops out here in SoCal. Even though you can just close your eyes, spin, point and find a vape shop, I just thought it would be nice to have a decent repository

Krazy8, yoitzo, kewlceo and 6 others like this.

Follow me on Instagram: @janhalili

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oolong,

I have a trip to SoCal planned in April and this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks! Based on this map I'm going to visit Vapor Loft, Vape Revolution, and Local Vape. I'm curious what shops I should add to my list based on the experience of people here on ECF. I'm looking for shops that carry interesting mechanical mods or really any unique items. Nothing against Egos, Lava Tubes, ZMax, etc. but I'm looking for the can't miss stuff in the middle of what appears to be vape heaven! Any tips appreciated.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My pleasure, man. Vape Revolution is the home for exclusives, but hopefully they're stocked when you're in town. May as well hit up Ecig City 2 as it's close by. They don't always have rare mods/rbas on hand, but sometimes have items on consignment. Local Vape stocks a lot of Filipino exclusives, so that's a good choice. Vapor Loft works with them, and stocks many of the same items. Vapor Labs is less than 2 miles from the Loft, so you may as well stop by. I grabbed a Nimbus there recently. If you're interested in Titans, check out Vapor Solutions. For Sentinels, try New Age Vapor. Vape Station Exclusive is a new shop that will be stocking great gear soon. AC9s for cheaper than you will find at any other b&m. Definitely make it out to Vapor Craze. If you're lucky, they may have Ihys and Orions in stock.

If you're looking for anything in particular, let me know! I get around

I live in the 626, every place around here is out of everything. Could someone suggest some good shops in LA county/metro LA/OC, with good stock, and even better if there are a cluster around, would love to take a day trip and check out some good shops without just blindly guessing. thanks.

ps thanks for the great map, man socal is stocked with vape shops

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbx59 View Post
    I live in the 626, every place around here is out of everything. Could someone suggest some good shops in LA county/metro LA/OC, with good stock, and even better if there are a cluster around, would love to take a day trip and check out some good shops without just blindly guessing. thanks.
    Let me know what you're looking for specifically, brada. If it's in SoCal, I should be able to hook you up.

Super Member Verified Member

thanks oolong, do you know which locals stock some good high end gen rba's with glass tanks?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

amazing work thanks. It is cool to be able to see where the vape shops are.

Cool start. Like to see what else is nearby. You are right with all the shops opening up lately its hard to keep track sometimes
    Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member Verified Member Demiurgous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oolong View Post
    Let me know what you're looking for specifically, brada. If it's in SoCal, I should be able to hook you up.
    Any good shops in the Santa Ana / Orange area for liquids?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast