vaporello review, IT'S A
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: vaporello review, IT'S A

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default vaporello review, IT'S A

Hello, I just received my first Vaporello, from www.vaporello.com and at first glance it is literally IDENTICAL TO THE VAPOR KING
    Except in a few areas that I would like to share
    First, the service is top flight, the response time from order to confirmation was minutes, The follow up from shipping to my door was quick. The additional follow up from Ed is also exceptional.
    The packaging was a bit underwhelming, although it got here safely and without any issues. Basically it came in the shipping container, for me that means nothing.
    The look and feel are as close to an analog as anything on the market,
    Even though I buy only black or silver cigs, this, in white is quite acceptable

After a quick charge and putting the capsules ( carts ) which came in 16mg marboro only, had a good flavor and strong vapor I have noticed a hissing sound, which I expect may go away???

The positives are, it is as close to the VaporKIng as I expected, although it is much less expensive, POSITIVE, The capsules and chargers appear to be compatable to the VK. POSITIVE. The capsules are less expensive.
    POSITIVE,

The negatives, for me, are they only CURRENTLY OFFER WHITE CIGS
    THEY ONLY OFFER 16MG AND LOWER CAPSULES, CURRENTLY, Their web sites, claim they will be up with other flavors and choices in colors by MAY 1.
    Overall, the Vaporello is a good ecig, an excellent backup for me and could be a strong competitor to the Vapor King
    Another negative and I mean no disrespect, is it comes from overseas, where the VK is being SUPPLIED from the New York area, so that can mean something if that were an issue for some
    I loved the service and the response from Ed and his group and will follow his site to see what they come up with in the future
    I offer Ed and team, thumbs up and good luck

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Excellent review Corsican

I also received my Vaporello today and am extremely pleased with it. Like you I'm looking forward to the black & silver batteries and more flavor choices.
    The Vaporello can't be beat for the price and excellent service by Ed. Received my package this A.M. after ordering on Saturday (China time).

Two batteries were included in the package, one the same size as the VK and the other one a little bit shorter. Both give a good throat hit & vapor with the capsules (cartomizers).

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Who sells the vk in NY?

Full Member ECF Veteran

to those of you who own the vaporello - or to the supplier - can the cartomizers be refilled with our own liquid? I haven't seen that specified anywhere yet...

Thanks - on my way to order several sets of these if the answer is right

Unregistered Supplier Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

where is this shipping from? not a bad price , i might try it out

EDO
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The DPV as Ed from Vaperello calls them are compatible with vaporkings....they are refillable....but the process of refilling them isn't as straight forward as other devices like a penstyle. But so far I have been vaping for half a day...without needing to refill. I did refill it anyway...because I was dying to see how it tastes using my favorite liquid....and it worked out like a charm. I got even more vapor and even more throat hit...and better taste. Also the hissing/crackling sound was reduced by quite a bit. Ed ships from china. But it got here in five days....pretty damn good.

Di
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Default Refilling capsules

I am pretty sure you can refill them,
    there have been several posts on this forum about it.

HOWEVER

the VAPOELLO is a dpv
    disposable personal vaporizor
    and as such is supposed to be use it and chuck it......

but other people have refilled these things with great success,

I havent tried that yet.....

Di .......

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fenez View Post
    Who sells the vk in NY?

Vapor4life Smilin is out of Chinatown, I thought it was China town NY. maybe not, maybe California, but I think not

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fenez View Post
    Who sells the vk in NY?

EXCUSE ME
    VAPOR4LIFE IS OUT OF ILL

MY BAD

I do see that Smilin's location on his avator is Chinatown guess, I am taking in tooo much juice oh well

Chicago. Pronounced "shytown".

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast