Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Apollo E-cigs Disposable Review

Quote Originally Posted by sherid View Post
    WebVapor, I agree with your assessment of the Apollo disposables. When I get some money together, I am probably ordering a 906. Apollo is a class act supplier. Before buying the 906, did you try any other cartomizer types? If so, how does it compare to KR808's or Bloog?
    I was actually going to try the kr808s next, before I found Apollo. Never tried the Bloog. My go to cartomizers were for the 510 manual. The amount of vapor you get from the 510 set up is outrageous. Too much for me actually, to the point of being an unrealistic "smoking" experience, but suffice it to say some people like that, but for me, the 906 pull is much more realistic and what I was looking for when going from manuals to autos. For people that like the 510 cartos, I spoke with them recently and they are doing to be offering 510 manual set ups soon, so be on the look out if that's your thing.

For me, I'm sold on the 906

2. Advertisement
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by webvapor View Post
    I was actually going to try the kr808s next, before I found Apollo. Never tried the Bloog. My go to cartomizers were for the 510 manual. The amount of vapor you get from the 510 set up is outrageous. Too much for me actually, to the point of being an unrealistic "smoking" experience, but suffice it to say some people like that, but for me, the 906 pull is much more realistic and what I was looking for when going from manuals to autos. For people that like the 510 cartos, I spoke with them recently and they are doing to be offering 510 manual set ups soon, so be on the look out if that's your thing.

For me, I'm sold on the 906
    I want vapor, but at some point, it becomes less important than throat hit and flavor. I am unsold on 510's after owning scads of them over the past two years, including the EGO. So, how is the throat hit and flavor on the 906? I am definitely sold on Apollo, so I want to give them business. I am also tired of spending money on new things when I have one that I love now: the MaxxFusion. I am, however, not loving its pricing. So, the question of throat hit and vapor remains: how is it?
    "Deja Moo : The feeling you’ve heard this bull before !"

4. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have been using the Apollo Standard kit and I love it, but I still wanted to smoke regular cigarettes. This is a testimony to my personality more so than the product. The product is wonderful! Authentic tasting, good hit, great vapor. For heavy smokers such as myself batteries go rather quickly.

So I decided to try the tgo tank kit, I LOVE it, just what I have been looking for. It is very authentic, battery lasts close to 2 days and a tank lasts almost all day.

They offer the free disposable if you order $60 or more.

They have wonderful customer service and they ship very fast with priority shipping which is free if you order $60 or more. I have tried several e cigs before I settle with Apollo, and now I am sticking with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12