Ego-C review
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ego-C review

Full Member Verified Member

Default Ego-C review

I must admit i'm solely an ego user, they are perfect for me. But this new product is absolutely fantastic. The best and most well designed e cig i've ever seen. The vapour production is equivalent to a lr ego-t atty but with no burning taste. Very consistent flavour and vapour. The ability to change out the internals of the attomizer is a blessing as well. I have to give it a 9.5/10. Good throat hit as well. Got it at vancityvapor today and wow was it ever worth it. Fruit flavours are absolutely crisp and delicious in this new little unit. Very tasteful joyetech branding on it as well. I will update if i find any problems and when i find the best way to clean it. All in all i am very pleased to spend my money on this amazing new vape.
    lindam likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the review, Show. Just a question... Is there a small wick running through the atomizer? That's the buy or sell point for me. I assume yes, but none of the pics of it show one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattdogg View Post
    Thanks for the review, Show. Just a question... Is there a small wick running through the atomizer? That's the buy or sell point for me. I assume yes, but none of the pics of it show one.
    Here is a vid that shows the wick pretty well

Ego-C 900mAh review. Changeable atomizer - YouTube

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ah, thanks for the help brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by showmethevapa View Post
    I must admit i'm solely an ego user, they are perfect for me. But this new product is absolutely fantastic. The best and most well designed e cig i've ever seen. The vapour production is equivalent to a lr ego-t atty but with no burning taste. Very consistent flavour and vapour. The ability to change out the internals of the attomizer is a blessing as well. I have to give it a 9.5/10. Good throat hit as well. Got it at vancityvapor today and wow was it ever worth it. Fruit flavours are absolutely crisp and delicious in this new little unit. Very tasteful joyetech branding on it as well. I will update if i find any problems and when i find the best way to clean it. All in all i am very pleased to spend my money on this amazing new vape.
    Im with u on that review. Just started vaping in Jan. Used an Njoy & a generic no name brand 1st. Almost quit vaping.
    Discovered the ego C.....pure bliss.

Thanks for the review! I just ordered one of my own the other day, should be arriving tomorrow or Tuesday! Needless to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway...I'm super-duper stoked!!!! How's it treating you after the first month?

Glad to hear you are enjoying your ego-c! I got mine about a week ago as well and I am really enjoying it! I have one problem though. I'm starting to get a burnt plastic taste when I vape. I put in a new atty and the problem happened again a day after replacing it. I am using a %100 VG vanilla juice from american e-liquid. Could the thick juice be the problem? Any tips would be wonderful! If the problem persists I might just have to switch to some Boge cartos

Senior Member ECF Veteran

4 of 5 of my atties are great.

1 is finicky. It doesn't know if it wants to flood and gurgle, or give off burnt taste.

The bright side is that these little atties are very cheap to replace

ECF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I too am with you. I am totally sold on the ego-c. I just posted some cleaning techniques and flavor managment techniques as well. You can look them up through my posts or PM me for some more discussion.

Looking to get an Ego-C. Will it take a carto? And if so is the Vision Stardust compatible and worth it?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast