Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW - Page 2
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree505Likes

Thread: Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

eRoll Instructions Manual

It seems few buyers didn't receive the complete Instructions Manual in their kit. U may like to download it HERE.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

PV Master* ECF Veteran Rocketpunk's Avatar

I've seen and vaped an eRoll but prefer my Volts. But that's just user bias. So I'll shut up now.
    qorax likes this.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Member volume control gives his 'early take' on the eRoll here:

Quote Originally Posted by volume control View Post
    I did a mini review. Got mine at Wordup Ecigs, they are here on the forums. Just search Wordup and youll find their threads.

It was unscripted, as fast as i could make it, and im hiding new toys from my wife lol! Just wanted to show everyone quick how much of a beast this thing is, and go over a few things quick. Also my favorite word is substantial =)...
    Vapoor eyes er and DJ RyckRak like this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Size Comparison by member dragonbone

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    Joyetech eRoll PCC 1000mAh

Scott Bonner's review of the Joyetech eRoll for E-Cig-Reviews.com:

qorax likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

A perfect companion to the eRoll if u do not want to carry extra tanks

Canvape sells it for $14.95 now.
    Vapoor eyes er and firephly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    Keeping that protective film intact was the key. Mine's still 'on'. Did u remove it? If yes, something like this could work.
    Just to clarify, I never removed the protective film (in fact, I didn't even realize that there was a protective film until you just pointed it out to me).
    qorax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    A perfect companion to the eRoll if u do not want to carry extra tanks

Canvape sells it for $14.95 now.
    At first glance, this really does look like the perfect companion to the eRoll. However, most of the reviews I've seen of this product say that it begins to leak after some time. Therefore, most people don't recommend buying one (unless you're ready for a nasty and unexpected spill in your pocket).
    junkman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anonym9199 View Post
    At first glance, this really does look like the perfect companion to the eRoll. However, most of the reviews I've seen of this product say that it begins to leak after some time. Therefore, most people don't recommend buying one (unless you're ready for a nasty and unexpected spill in your pocket).
    Yep, I've read way too many reviews that say it leaks for me to get one. And it's not exactly cheap. Great idea, but it sounds poorly executed.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

AAA Battery Storage Cases
    Perfect to carry our Spare Tanks

Ref: eBay
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast