Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW - Page 28
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW

Blabbertypist Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I have *finally* found an ejuice I really like -- "Virginia" from myfreedomsmokes.com -- the taste is almost IDENTICAL to VA Slims -- in fact, vaping it is better, because my cigarettes are ultra-light -- the ejuice is only 6mg, but the throat hit is MUCH better than the actual cigarettes! I still haven't completely laid down the smokes, but I'm starting to find that I like vaping this flavor better, BECAUSE of that stronger throat hit. Last night after dinner I experimented with replacing my after-dinner smoke with vaping... and it tingles the mouth even better than the cigarettes do! So I think I'm starting to hear the death-knell of the cigarettes loud and clear...

Andria
    mmsjs5, peraspera, qorax and 2 others like this.

Smoke-free and

Go for it! You CAN quit!! After getting eroll, I've been tobacco-free for over 50 days and I've smoked since the 60's. Very best of luck to you!!!!!
    qorax likes this.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Well ever since I started trying this vaping thing, my long-established pack a day had gone steadily down -- it also helped that right before I got the eRoll and right after, I had a real #$&%$#%!!!! of a cold, so I naturally cut down just so I could keep breathing! In a day in which I don't vape at all, my cigarettes had gotten down to 13 a day -- 2 pks every 3 days, instead of every-other day. Yesterday I got this Virginia, around 2pm, and my cigarette consumption yesterday was only 10; today, I've had it all day, and although it's almost 11:30pm, so I've been awake roughly 12 hrs, I'm only smoked 6 cigarettes. I figure I might have one more before bed, but 7 is still a substantial reduction. I'm finding that not only is the TH better, it actually tastes better; when I've smoked today, I couldn't help but notice the harsher taste and burning throat, which is entirely absent from the vaping. However I do seem to be coughing more, whether from the vaping itself or the fewer cigarette assaults, I don't know.

One other thing makes me think this particular brand of "Virginia" is *just* right for me -- even though I've been vaping it all day, the smell of the e-juice and the vapor doesn't gross me out -- there's a light smell when I refill the tank, but I don't really smell any lingering scent from the vapor at all. The other tobaccos I've tried definitely failed both those criteria!!!

I've been trying to do the slower more mouth/nose than lung type inhales, and the taste/scent is very light, but very subtle, which is why I was having such a hard time trying to describe what sort of taste I was looking for. There's a definite bitterness on the exhale, but it too is light and subtle.

Andria
    qorax, alisa1970, joeaux and 1 others like this.

Smoke-free and

I'm really pulling for you, and everyone else looking to quit and/or just cut back on smoking! After just 50some days I personally feel alot better than I have in years. Wishing the absolute for all who try!
    qorax and joeaux like this.

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robjanke View Post
    I'm really pulling for you, and everyone else looking to quit and/or just cut back on smoking! After just 50some days I personally feel alot better than I have in years. Wishing the absolute for all who try!
    This Virginia is so good, today I only had 3 (cigarettes.) I think I probably will smoke half of one more, just before I go to bed. It's like The Incredible Shrinking Habit.

Andria
    qorax, alisa1970, joeaux and 1 others like this.

Smoke-free and

As a newbie I love, love, love this! I wanted a cigalike but wanted to be able to use my juice - this is so perfect! It's as close to the real thing as I have found.
    qorax, joeaux and robjanke like this.

Full Member Verified Member

This is the best small unit I've had, and I went through quite a few before going to APV's. I used the eRolls pretty heavily and ended up burning through batteries on them quickly. I also had issues with getting a decent air draw on one of the units. All in all, though, it serviced my cigarette in hand habit until I took the plunge on a ProVari, and I'd definitely recommend them over any supermarket unit.
    qorax likes this.

I destroyed my 3 tanks with opening to cleaning,i destroy one batetty because liquid enter in her,i destroyed atomizer because i take out fiber to clean...,grrrr beginners mistakes...now i must buy new cartridge,new atys and new batt:-(
    qorax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AndriaD View Post
    Hmm, that's weird. I've had mine unplugged for a few days now (not vaping anymore till I get some 6mg non-tobacco flavors!), and the red "time to charge" light *never* comes on. Not sure what to think about that; I know it's genuine, I checked the number on the back of the box with the JoyeTech site. I'm bumfuzzled.

Andria
    Quote Originally Posted by jav74 View Post
    I destroyed my 3 tanks with opening to cleaning,i destroy one batetty because liquid enter in her,i destroyed atomizer because i take out fiber to clean...,grrrr beginners mistakes...now i must buy new cartridge,new atys and new batt:-(
    is it better buy new set?
    qorax likes this.

Today is 50 days smokefree for me thanx to eroll:-)
    mmsjs5, qorax, ScandaLeX and 3 others like this.