Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree506Likes

Thread: Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

If not a Syringe, here's "Luer Lock" Cap Bottles to refill our Tanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoiDman View Post
    There are a few types of Needle Connection types. But the most Common is "Luer Lock". Here is a 15ml Bottle with a Luer Lock Cap on it.

Cartomizer 15ml Bottle Applicator Kit [gotvapes-bottleapplicatorkt-15ml] - $3.79 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The cool thing about Luer Lock Connections is you can get about Every Size Needle under the sun and it will fit the Same Bottle and or Syringe.

Vapoor eyes er and firephly like this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Member dragonbone's honest opinion on his eRoll

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbone View Post
    I still love mine. No regrets. I get a decent vape and throat hit and massive clouds of vapor. But for us hard core Vapers we have to realize that we can't expect the same vape as out huge VV devices with dual coils or whatever... You know what I mean.

Of all the ecigs I have ever used, this one most closely resembles a cigarette and smoking. I will explain. Well actually it's pretty obvious lol... Anyway, it is SMALL, as small as a tobacco cigarette. It is light. There are no buttons to press. You vape a bit and then put back in the PCC. Just like smoking. You open your cigarette pack, smoke one and put away your pack until next time. The way a lot of us veterans vape, is practically non stop! I have used the eRoll in public a couple of times now and NO ONE even noticed that it's an ecig. it is an attractive device and beautifully made. Compact and very clever, once you think about it. For a whole day at the office or night out, All you need is the PCC and your u-Can with juice. That's it. Because it's 1000mAh, it's very unlikely that you can use up the battery in a day.

So, for the occasional vaper, or for the office or club or formal situations, where you just want to blend in and NOT stand out, and not have people staring in shock and horror, this is perfect. I also love this for the newbie who is afraid of the big stuff, or shy to use big devices in public. This is really so gorgeous, that there is no way to feel ashamed to vape it. Not that I am OBVIOUSLY, (I vape whatever and wherever) but there are some shy people. Oh and the case fits so nicely in one's pocket and the U-Can on your key ring.

Also, there is ZERO fiddling, ZERO flooding, no tweaking, no wiping, no fussing, no greasy threads to constantly clean, no driptip to fall off blah blah, etc. etc. This is a very easy product to use.

I have only one complaint... Why is there no little hole thing-AMA-jig for a lanyard or girly charm??? Otherwise. Cool product. Really COOL.

I just want to add. First day or so, I was a teensy bit disappointed. Not enough power I thought. But now that I am used to it, I love it.

AWESOME stocking stuffer!!!
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    Keeping that protective film intact was the key. Mine's still 'on'. Did u remove it? If yes, something like this could work.
    My plastic cover eventually started peeling so I just pulled them off. Looks better with out the plastic, but now scratches are for keeps.

But, I have found the case is a bit less scratch prone than the plastic was. Also a fingerprint magnet with the plastic off.

Someone - ErikDykstra I think, put a carbon fiber skin on it and it looks pretty cool.
    Last Cigarette 8/28/2012

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    Member dragonbone's honest opinion on his eRoll

Pssst DB is a female
    junkman, ImThatGuy and qorax like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I did this:
    Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW-photo-16-.jpg
    Joyetech eRoll : User REVIEW-photo-17-.jpg

No more fingerprints, and its not so slippery.

Nice. How did you do the silver arrow?

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I can't believe these threads haven't been moved to Model Specific Discussion
    unloaded and qorax like this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

ECF Veteran

Well, they got moved but not sure why they are under the 510 listings. Nothing 510 about them. An eRoll/eMini heading would have been nice.
    Pepo, mommyofdoom and qorax like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volume control View Post
    Pssst DB is a female
    Oh, my bad.
    Thanx for correcting me.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EricDykstra View Post
    I did this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (16).jpg 
Views:	1579 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	192644
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (17).jpg 
Views:	1740 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	192647

No more fingerprints, and its not so slippery.
    Wow! That's cool.
    Tracey1 and Vapoor eyes er like this.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast