M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs! - Page 102
Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1057
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by calirose View Post
    I'm having a terrible time getting refill cartridges for my M02 that I purchased from Absoultecig.com Any suggestions?
    There are plenty of suppliers for the M401/2/3 cartridges. If you are really having such a hard time, why not just get it from absolutelyecigs? There's a nice Chinese New Year promotion going on if you do not mind the wait.

Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Anyone of you guys checked out the Chinese new year promotion on AEC?

http://www.absolutelyecigs.com/

Its a long wait but the freebies are pretty attractive!

Ordered from litecigusa and already received my order . Still waiting on my order placed in early January to absolutecig.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by calirose View Post
    Ordered from litecigusa and already received my order . Still waiting on my order placed in early January to absolutecig.
    You had better check the tracking number you received on the USPS website. USPS might have attempted delivery but no one was there to receive it. If that is the case, you will have to call them up to arrange for pickup or redelivery.There is absolutely no way it could take this long to arrive. You better do it fast too cos they will return it back to the sender if it is left too long at the post office.

Just wanted pop in and mention that I really, really love my M402. Just got back in from a relaxing half hour spent sitting in the sun and vaping away on it. Good, consistent hits on every drag!

I ordered from absolutelyecigs on January 18th and it arrived on February 2nd ... everything arrived dandy.

Blank M-201 Cartridges (Pack of 10's) $4.00 2 $8.00
    Starter Kit - M-201 $33.99 2 $67.98
    Killer E-Liquid Mega Sale - Never seen before prices!!
    -E-Liquid Pack No.1 (5 x 20ml): Cherry Delight
    -Free Liquid Option 3: Flavorful Vanilla
    -Free Liquid Strength: None - 0mg
    -Free Liquid Option 2: Marlboro Classic
    -Free Liquid Option 1: Coffee Arabica
    -E-Liquid Pack No.2 Strength: None - 0mg
    -E-Liquid Pack No.2 (5 x 20ml): Menthol Max
    -E-Liquid Pack No.1 Strength: None - 0mg $66.00 1 $66.00
    Sub-Total: $141.98
    Air Freight - Flat Rate (EMS China/ HK Post): $15.00
    Total: $156.98

I started out with a Marlboro flavored cartridge on the one m201 kit I've got going and quickly threw the Marlboro cart away = bleckhhhhhh!

I'm working on a Cherry bottle of juice and am going to dedicate this first atomizer to it. I haven't even opened my second m201 kit yet or tried any of the other flavors ...

It is very interesting that the m201 and my NJOY NCIGs match up! I can use the same charger/cartridges for both = yay!

The kits from absolutelyecig cost me about $40 (say $34 + $6 ea of the total $15 shpg) and I would pay about $75 for an NJOY NCIG at Pilot

I had got 3 NCIGS working when my abS m201s arrived, but now I'm down to 2

True Confession: I love watching Stargate SG-1 while vaping consecutively from 3 primed e-cigs for about 40 minutes at a time - ain't it great!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks to Fedor, i ordered from absolutelyecigs on January 13th: PCC M402 Starter Kit, 2 batteries, 2 atty's, 10 blank cartridges and the sample eliquid pack 5x20Ml.

They sent me the EMS tracking number, after some days my package was in France, because a mistake made by the EMS curier service in China -it suppose to come to Mexico (Guadalajara)-, i wrote an email to AEC informing about this issue and they sent me a new package.

EMS Made a mistake again and the package was sent to France for second time :o( wrote again to AEC and they sent a new package (the third one), which finally came without problems, well, there were missing 5 cartridges that the starter kit includes, but nothing to worry about.

They promisse me will sent some free gifts on my next order.

AEC Has a very good customer service, very concise and helpful, really impressive, i sent them email -i did not realized about the time difference-, there was 4am and they replay me in 10 minutes !!!

Last friday i received my order again: when EMS France could not deliver my package (the second one AEC sent) they returned it to China, then EMS China sent it to México instead return it to AEC.

I received it because i thought it were some gifts, i did not realized it was a duplicate order, wrote an email to AEC informing this, it won't be honest just to keep it. They offer me a 40% disccount if i decide to keep it, so it will cost $79.00 instead $131.98.

I sent them $100.00 (what do you think about this?)

Thank you Fedor and everyone on this thread (well, almost everyone), is the first time i buy an e-cig, was reading a lot of info and finally i bought a M402 which is great in all aspects, just one battery for all day (use to somke +- 12 analogs), great vapor production, good trough hit, very good PCC, etc.

I like the most the marlboro and coffe flavors, i did not use to smoke menthol cigarrettes. The vainilla its ok and the cherry is too sweet for me.

Now i have 10 days without analog's. :o) before my ecig came, some nights i had dreams about it :P

I definitely recommend the M402 PCC starter kit and AEC, you won't be dissppointed with this duo.

-Ariel

PD. Excuseme for my bad english.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel_MX View Post

They offer me a 40% disccount if i decide to keep it, so it will cost $79.00 instead $131.98.

I sent them $100.00 (what do you think about this?)
    That was very generous of you. I wish i had more customers like yourself!

Btw, your english is just fine and thanks for sharing your experiences.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Anyone ordered during the Chinese New Year? I did and the free gifts from AEC was pretty generous this time compared to last year.

I was MIA for a while due to some unfortunate incidents.

Would like to hear what you guys got...

I got a nice M401 PCC to go along with my M402 PCC and a couple of manual 401 batteries. Not from absolutely e-cigs though. Also got a whole pile of other stuff, adapters, batteries, cartomizers.

Chinese New Year was way better than Christmas for me this year!