M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs! - Page 106
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

@Fedor

Thank You Fedor for your prompt reply. I am so sorry to hear about your mom passing & all the other turmoil that you have been subjected to. On the upside you were blessed with a new baby! Yeah for you!

I too am interested in the ego C. I hope the atty's last longer than a few days, as with the ego T model.

Good luck to both of us on all fronts.

@Adik Ted

Thx for your reply. Wow, it seem so long ago that any of us have messed around with the tiny batt models, doesn't it?
    I hope that you are aware that they also carry the Max, ego T & ego C.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CheeMiss View Post
    If anyone is still reading this thread, would you please tell me why Absolutelyecigs.com is not listed in the main page of the forum as a supplier? If not for my google searching, I would never have known about them. Then I checked the forum search window & found only a few threads. Since their prices are so good, why is it that their company name is not mention more often?
    Is there a problem with this companies performance or products?
    As other people said they are not very active on this forum because they are manufacturers and focus on wholesale mostly. However I have ordered from Absolutelyecigs.com multiple times and the shipping is really fast along with the best customer service ever seen from a China supplier. The products they sell are also top of the line if not better than companies like Joyetech....I don't know how they do it. I have also done a few reviews on the eGo-T and eGo-C klits I got from them if you want to check out my channel just click my signature to watch them.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

@Fedor

Thank You Fedor for your prompt reply. I am so sorry to hear about your mom passing & all the other turmoil that you have been subjected to. On the upside you were blessed with a new baby! Yeah for you!

I too am interested in the ego C. I hope the atty's last longer than a few days, as with the ego T model.

Good luck to both of us on all fronts.

@Adik Ted

Thx for your reply. Wow, it seem so long ago that any of us have messed around with the tiny batt models, doesn't it?
    The eGo-C atomizers do seem to last longer and taste alot better than the one piece eGo-T and they are really easy to bring back to tasting like new once they get gunked up.

@Optimo

Thx for your youtube review. It's great! Keep up the great work.

I just placed my order with them, thx to the favourable comments. I truly hope that their ego C has a much better performance than the ego T did. Mind you, I did not buy the ego T from them. Who knows, maybe their ego T would have been a better quality. Anyway, I hope that all goes well with this new model, especially since it's from Absolutely Ecig.com.

Super Member ECF Veteran

@Adik Ted

CheeMiss, thanks for pointing this out. I didn't know that and bought an ego-c from elsewhere. I can't say I was that impressed with the atomisers. If I was you I'd buy ego batteries and use gotvapes stardust cartomisers with them as I'm doing now. There's a big thread on them here * ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in..

Quote Originally Posted by Adik Ted View Post
    If I was you I'd buy ego batteries and use gotvapes stardust cartomisers with them as I'm doing now. There's a big thread on them here * ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in..
    Thx for the heads up Adik. I will save the link, but tell me, these cartomizers still have poly fillers in them, don't they?
    If yes, We have to avoid them & any type of vaping unit that has us vaping thru melted down poly fillers, due to lung problems.

I got a reply todayfrom Brent at hoosierecigsupply.com
    quote: I will be getting in some of the Vision cartomizers soon, they are filler-less(no poly-fill), but they are going to be more expensive.

Now these cartomizers, without fillers, are more up our alley.

As for the ego T. I have been reading comments about them from Absolutely Ecig & people did not have the same nightmare of their atty's dying within days of use. So I am going to hold a positive thought that the ego C from them is going to be okay. If not, then yes, I will look for the filler-less cartomizers, seeing that now, they are finally hitting the market.
    It just can't be good to vape melted poly filler. So be careful.

Super Member ECF Veteran

CheeMiss, there's no filler in the stardusts. Take a look at the video at the start of that thread.