M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs! - Page 56
Page 56 of 106 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs!

Jah

ruuku: With everything I listed my total price is $73.99. The starter kits are $39.99 a piece. I would be getting the two extra batteries I suppose. I'll do more calculations and see which way to go. Thanks for that insight!

Jah

Also, does anyone know what type of charger comes with the M402 starter kit?

Jah

ruuku, you rock! thanks a ton!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No prob... glad you posted before you ordered.
    The charger in the kit is the same one as the "standalone" they have on the site, a usb(male)-> battery, and a US plug (AC) ->Usb (Female).

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the battery info, ruuku. Mine must be doing that 'discharge' thing, I guess, which would explain the flashing back and forth. As far as the green LED goes, my penstyle had an amber LED and, when I was sitting at the computer, I could see it glow in the reflection from the screen when I vaped. No reflection at all in there from the green LED. However, that said, like I mentioned before, sometimes I get a pretty good glow from it (I can see it light up at the end when I look down on it). Again, give me a couple of days with this and I'll let you know if it just needed 'breaking in'. Just seem to be having a heck of a time getting consistent vape out of it but could well be 'operator learning curve'. LOL. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

ECF Veteran

Fisher: Just to clarify, its not really a "discharge" but rather a monitoring phase. Basically with the red light, the battery is charging and when the green light lights up, its the system "checking" the charge of the battery. The rapid changing of colors tells you that the charge is almost complete...ie 98.5%->charge-> 98.6% ->charge... (not exact numbers btw). The system itself is not that intelligent (like laptops or cellphones), but considering its a 10.00 charger and a 12.00 battery (retail!) its certainly not bad.

Thanks for the info on the LED... My woodgrain LED seems to do the same thing though, in the middle of a draw is lights up pretty well, but its still pretty dim compared to some of my other batts.

Unregistered Supplier

I have 24 M401/402 batteries, and I think it's just luck of the draw with getting a good bright LED. I tend to use my red led's because they seem the brightest to me, I do have very few blue led's that are bright as well.

I would like to see a bright white led, so I can open my front door at night while vaping.

ECF Veteran

Hey wait...Kaeo did you say RED?!?! The red LED on my eHealth was just about the only feature that i actually liked! Still waiting for someone to make a purple/black LED. IMHO that would look pretty cool.

Where by chance did you find the red LED batt?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Do any of you think that the older 'straight to the mains' chargers work better than the 'usb plugged into the mains' chargers or is there no difference?

Unregistered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by ruuku View Post
    Hey wait...Kaeo did you say RED?!?! The red LED on my eHealth was just about the only feature that i actually liked! Still waiting for someone to make a purple/black LED. IMHO that would look pretty cool.

Where by chance did you find the red LED batt?

sorry, I meant orange.