M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs! - Page 6
Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: M201 & 402: My dream e-cigs!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That woodgrain battery does look nice. Classy...

Dude, nice response. My friend from Japan also got a European plug but they did not send him a replacement.

What did you do?

Well, I e-mailed back and said that they were being great--I guess they're sending me some free refill cartridges as well! As for the plugs, I think they're going to send some. Not sure, though. Anyway, I ordered a few from DealExtreme in the meantime for 3.00 plus 30.00 overdraft fee (since I'm an idiot).

I've also noticed that this M401 has a 4-hole design, where my previous one had two holes. There's less of an air hiss as I'm drawing on it (this is different from the atomizer hiss common to new 401 atomizers as they stay on a bit longer). The draw seems a bit harder, however. That could just be my imagination--it's not a huge difference.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by judasburrito View Post
    Anyway, I ordered a few from DealExtreme in the meantime for 3.00 plus 30.00 overdraft fee (since I'm an idiot).
    That is a brilliant quote, and one I'll probably be using in the very near future

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

i'm getting myself a woodgrain battery next......

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by judasburrito View Post
    I've also noticed that this M401 has a 4-hole design, where my previous one had two holes.
    Can you tell me how to determine the amount of holes?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I noticed that they say on the web site "all products have an 8 month warranty" ... that seems like a great deal... if they really mean on "everything" ????

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bellinghamster View Post
    Got my M401 from them today. Same issue with the adapter. Not fatal as I just swapped the lead from one of my 901 chargers and it's appeared to work great. Initial charge in progress...
    So you were able to use the cord & outlet plug for 901 in the M401 charger and it worked okay?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
    I noticed that they say on the web site "all products have an 8 month warranty" ... that seems like a great deal... if they really mean on "everything" ????
    I wouldn't count on it as much as i like this supplier.

It will usually come with a catch like "buyer pays for shipping both ways" for warranties. Even if paying for one way shipping, you'll be better off buying a new one.

Judging by the way they are treating judasburrito, i think they will at least honour DOA returns for free.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    I wouldn't count on it as much as i like this supplier.

It will usually come with a catch like "buyer pays for shipping both ways" for warranties. Even if paying for one way shipping, you'll be better off buying a new one.

Judging by the way they are treating judasburrito, i think they will at least honour DOA returns for free.
    I was thinking of trying either the 201 or 402 you reviewed, but am concerned since it sounds like they are not giving a choice for the battery charger, and sending one that doesn't work in USA without getting an adaptor for it?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
    I was thinking of trying either the 201 or 402 you reviewed, but am concerned since it sounds like they are not giving a choice for the battery charger, and sending one that doesn't work in USA without getting an adaptor for it?
    The isn't any issues with the battery charger.

Juasburrito received a spare battery with the wrong LED colour and also European plugs without a US type adaptor. The supplier was cool enough to send Judas the adaptor, an extra battery of the right LED, US plugs and free refills....all the way from China! (Correct me if i'm wrong)

I think the suplier might be in love with judasburrito.....

If you wanna play it safe, send them an additional email or another remark during checkout for them to include the US adaptor. Quote the judas story if you need to...LOL..

Frankly, the adaptor issue would've been easily solved with a trip to a store. The LED color, would probably bother some.

Go ahead and try the ones i reviewed. Judas got a pretty good deal. 3 starter kits with an extra battery for $146 with shipping all in. Not to mention a good selection of colours.

I'm gonna say it again. I like the woodgrain battery....
    Last edited by Fedor; 01-07-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast