Joyetech eGo-CC Review
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RRocket

Thread: Joyetech eGo-CC Review

Full Member Verified Member

Default Joyetech eGo-CC Review

My wife's first and current e-cig is the Joyetech E-Roll, which she REALLY likes. The design is clean, it's compact and it works very well indeed. She was wanting something a bit larger for in-home use. Since she was so pleased with the E-Roll, it wasn't too difficult to choose the new(ish) Joyetech eGo-CC. It uses the same atomizer as her E-Roll and thus far those atomizers have worked perfectly and have lasted quite a long time. She already has a cache of those atomizers and is familiar with them, so this was definitely part of the decision making process.

The "CC" stands for Changeable Clearomizer. The clearomizer is compact and holds about 1.5ml of juice. There is a nice fluid level window on it. The tip is polished metal. With the tip on, the clearomizer stands at 65mm tall. The clearomizer fills easily. I had a 3ml sample of Creme Brulee from Maple Leaf Vapes, and despite it not having a needle dripper on it, it still filled up the clearomizer with no fuss or mess. It is said not to leak, and thus far this has been proven to be true...even when laid on its side or nearly inverted.

With the clearomizer, base, (which holds the atomizer and atomizer head cap) and 650 mAh battery, it stands at 145mm tall. It has a diameter of 14mm. The all metal construction (except for power button and fluid window) is robust and looks to be able to withstands knockovers, drops and other abuses very easily. IMO, you would have to be pretty abusive to break this device. The design is simple...but smart looking.

The assembly is simple. Screw the atomizer into the base, screw the base onto the clearomizer and the battery onto the assembled clearomizer. It's ready to go! Push the button and vape away. It produces plenty of vapo...but not quite as much as my V4L Vapor Zeus. It also does not seem to produce as much flavor as my Zeus, either. I would guess that comes down to the full 5 volts of power for the Zeus vs. ~3.2 volts for the eGo-CC. Either way...the vapor and flavor is satisfying. This makes a great compliment to the E-Roll for when you want to just sit and vape around the house.

So far she's quite pleased with the device. I have to agree..it's a nice piece of kit. Simple to use, great vapor and taste. I'm sure it will be quite a long time until she outgrows it!

If you have any questions or comments...please ask away!

Nishi likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran Heavyrocker's Avatar

Looks sweet.

DNA 20,Paps,Nemisis,Sentinal ,M16,Private,Vamo,Natural,Poldiac,Caravela,Trident,Kracken,RSST,KFL.

Awesome review. Thanks.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran MattB's Avatar

Great review! Thanks!

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the kind words, friends.

This was my first clearomizer as well. Unfortunately, I got into the habit of adding a few drops of LorAnne Oils flavorings to my e-juice.
    Certain flavorings (not sure which ones) had an adverse effect on the clear glass or plastic windows on the clearomizer. I have two e-Go CC units, and on both clearomizers, the windows (on the inside) are hazed or fogged up and appear to have some kind of gunk stuck on them
    It does not appear to affect the performance, flavor or vapor... it really bothers me though. If anyone knows how to clean the inside of these clearomizers, your suggestions would be great!
    I have become a little more well informed regarding flavorings, and the suspected `bad` oils are now history!

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Moved to Standard E-Cigarette Reviews

Grand Vizier of Vape Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Allan View Post
    This was my first clearomizer as well. Unfortunately, I got into the habit of adding a few drops of LorAnne Oils flavorings to my e-juice.
    Certain flavorings (not sure which ones) had an adverse effect on the clear glass or plastic windows on the clearomizer. I have two e-Go CC units, and on both clearomizers, the windows (on the inside) are hazed or fogged up and appear to have some kind of gunk stuck on them
    It does not appear to affect the performance, flavor or vapor... it really bothers me though. If anyone knows how to clean the inside of these clearomizers, your suggestions would be great!
    I have become a little more well informed regarding flavorings, and the suspected `bad` oils are now history!
    You can remove that rectangular white rubber gasket from the bottom of the tank, and I think a q-tip would fit between window and the central duct.

That gasket is a replaceable part, btw, though I've never found anyone who sells them.

-- Glenn

Devices: Gus Telescopic, Provari Mini, KFL+, Siam Cobra, AC9, some other stuff

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the excellent review. I have one of these on top of my eGo Twist and LOVE it. I'm new to vaping and don't have any experience with any other Atomizers. I love the ease of filling. Most of the others I have seen have a center tube that you have to avoid getting juice into. Seems a PITA.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think I need a new ego cc battery. The clearo refused to screw on to the battery anymore but the clearo will screw on to the evic that I have. I'm trying to decide if I need a whole new one or just a battery.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk