Terminator RA Tank
Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator RA Tank

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Terminator RA Tank

Let's talk about the Terminator RA Tank. Have you ordered one? Have you looked at it yet?

I missed looking at the YouTube on this one and now it is gone. Is this copy operationally exactly like the original? Are there any special considerations when building the wick, form or function that should be paid attention to?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Mine has been shipped today/

This last part of the ad has gotten my attention: "The Ceramic, Ceramic Holder and other accessories also available"
    Will Stormy or some other vendor have these parts available?

Super Member ECF Veteran <---cop's Avatar

Has it been confirmed if this tank will take "clear windows" from various mod makers like Kir Fanis?
    - Hellfire - Satburn - Billetbox - GG -

ECF Veteran

Just got my tank in today's mail. Can't play with it until I get home tonight. Came with a white strand of wick and some wire. I am going to assume that this is non resisted wire until I can use a multimeter on it to confirm. Will let you all know what shakes out as I get to experiement.

Anyone else get their's? Did you get wire as well and do you think it is indeed nonresisted?

ECF Veteran

I would recommend you use both non-resistance and resistance to avoid any shorts.
    Last edited by anavidfan; 12-06-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

ECF Veteran

I just received the small/drip mode today, exact replica. The wire that came with mine is resistance wire. Used Scotts video on the ody to prepare wire and wick. It works great. One heck of a clone if you ask me....Watch out Imeo.
    Last edited by foggdawg; 12-06-2012 at 06:16 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SheerLuckHolmes View Post
    Just got my tank in today's mail. Can't play with it until I get home tonight. Came with a white strand of wick and some wire. I am going to assume that this is non resisted wire until I can use a multimeter on it to confirm. Will let you all know what shakes out as I get to experiement.

Anyone else get their's? Did you get wire as well and do you think it is indeed nonresisted?
    I got mine today also, resistor wire and wick were included but of coarse non resistor wire is needed to set it up. I guess you could do the twisted coil legs like on he ViVi Nova heads if you have to.
    I'm really happy with it.
    Oh ya mine is the large one and the build quality is impressive, probably not that close to the real one but very good just the same. It would be interesting to know if any of the original parts and the clone parts will interchange as there is some 3rd party parts available for the GG one
    Last edited by dwcraig1; 12-06-2012 at 09:19 AM.

ECF Veteran

Had to scrounge for NR wire. Friend of mine had some 34g silver wire for stringing beads. Tried making a wick with this 34g silver wire and 32g kanthal but my provari mini gave an error message. So something is shorting out. Can't really give it undivided attention as I am at work but will try again tonight when at home. Anyone else succeed?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sorry....had to delete post..... was thinking of a different tank....ooops......
    Last edited by horton; 12-06-2012 at 11:43 PM. Reason: stupidity

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast