Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran CloudBurst's Avatar

Default NEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!

We are proud the bring this brand new beautiful mod to you! Introducing the MKB-TS AVP!!
    The quality of this mod is astounding!

It's an all stainless steel mod with the exception of the caps which are copper with gold plating. It a telescope mod so it can accommodate may configurations with several batteries, such as 18650, 18500 and 18350.

MKB-TS Features

Locking Switch
    Adjustable length for numerous sized batteries
    510 threads
    Vented bottom cap
    Compatible with The Kick also, so if you prefer the variable volt, you got it!
    Adjustable airflow
    Easy to clean
    NEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!-mkb_ts.jpgNEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!-mkb_ts_2.jpgNEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!-mkb_ts_3.jpgNEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!-mkb_ts_4.jpg

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

How does that top cap work? The pictures seem a little confusing as to where the threads are and what devices would fit. ??

I'm in no way and expert with this device but I can try to explain. LOL
    The threads are inside the "catch cup" and this is set up for 901/510 attys and cartos as is. If you want to use a tank or larger cartomizer, there is a series of adapters that are needed. I have a tank on mine and it's great!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBurst View Post
    I'm in no way and expert with this device but I can try to explain. LOL
    The threads are inside the "catch cup" and this is set up for 901/510 attys and cartos as is. If you want to use a tank or larger cartomizer, there is a series of adapters that are needed. I have a tank on mine and it's great!
    "A series of adapters"...? do they come with the mod, or do you sell them on your site? Are they the standard 510/510 or 510/ego type..or what? You use more than one at a time? I'm confused!

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hey Stormy how you doing? This looks like a cool mod too bad I spent my income tax already( see my new sig). How is the new full time job going ( not that it wasn't full time before...lol).

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is a exact copy/clone of the Golden Greek Telescopic Storm=GGTS by Imeo !

NEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!-stainless_steel__4f824f59de215.jpgNEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!-cov_edition_stai_50b2be4ce48d1.jpg
    Weapons of Mass Vapor Production; SS-GGTS-x2,SS-GG Stealth,SS-GGTB,Odysseus-V2,Penelope,IAtty,Vision ViVi Nova,The Bolt-Chrome,SS-VMAX,Chrome KTS,VV-Box Mod,3.7vBox Mod,2 Terminators-1 drip,Phoenix,SS-Griffin,AGA -T,RSST,Hydra,and Want2Vape E-Liquids.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dang, it sure is, Mr G
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

I put a pic of the configuration I use on the website. You can do it many different ways depending on the carto/tank you're using. All are available on the website. Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthrok View Post
    "A series of adapters"...? do they come with the mod, or do you sell them on your site? Are they the standard 510/510 or 510/ego type..or what? You use more than one at a time? I'm confused!

Also, one ego to 510 and one 510 to 510 will make the 510 connection flush with the unit.

Thought I'd share a pic of mine with the Terminator C- both clear tanks used and the ego/510 adapter configuration.

NEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!-my-mkb.jpg

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast