NEW MODS!! The PrecisePlus 18500 & 18350. - Page 5
Page 5 of 188 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1075Likes

Thread: NEW MODS!! The PrecisePlus 18500 & 18350.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by them0nk View Post
    it was more to save a little on the diameter... but i dont think 2 mm in diameter is really going to make a diff... sign me up for the 18350... when i can afford it (watch when i can ... they will be sold out/huge lead time haha)
    Hopefully David will be able to keep them in stock for ya.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MXBNW View Post
    Count me on a PrecisePlus 18500. Any clue as to what time Wednesday they will go up on the sit. AM/PM .
    Thats a Good question MXBNW. I don't have a firm time that they will be going up yet. I'm working on the code for the site and as we get closer, i may be able to give an estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by vapn View Post
    DAMN YOU DAVE!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought my PV mod buying days were over you have to come out with a new model. Love the new vent holes and that button, o that button is really nice man!
    good to hear you are digging the vents. I thought i'd mix things up a bit and add a bit of flare

I think you'll appreciate the thought that went into the locking button. I think it has an Art Deco look to it when it is engaged ! A Ducati owner would no doubt appreciate it!

Integrating it all into the confines of the existing P16/P18 button dimensions was a challenge. When i brought the design to the machine shop I contract to do my machining, they weren't too fond of doing it and tried to discourage me, telling me i should just do a cap! I told them I didn't care the cost, it had to be done this way!

I find myself clicking it back and forth like a Zippo lighter top! Click, click, click...
    Last edited by forcedfuel50; 09-20-2011 at 04:36 AM.
    vapn, Maz, Vaporologist and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaf01 View Post
    David, you've done it again - beautiful, just beautiful. Absolutely cannot wait to get these in for my customers. Well done!
    Thanks Lisa! I can't wait to get them to you and i know your customers will like them!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGod View Post
    As long as he doesn't ask for my life sized Katy doll...I'm good!
    Katy Doll? No dolls for me, i prefer real girls :-)
    Last edited by forcedfuel50; 09-20-2011 at 04:44 AM.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    Thats a Good question MXBNW. I don't have a firm time that they will be going up yet. I'm working on the code for the site and as we get closer, i may be able to give an estimate.
    Thanks I will be on the PC in the AM PST but will be out latter on and would hate to miss this. I will keep watching the thread for more info.

Thanks again
    Knight in the Brotherhood of the “Holy Mod Trinity”
    Analog free since March, 2010
    REO Grand #1, Wood REO, REO Mini, Supper Mini, REO Woodvil, VVW, VVG
    VV Mods: Buzz, BP & Infinity, VVPV
    Avejuice.com Havana Gold and BF-RBA, ERA, Challis

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporologist View Post
    Hey David,

I'm trying to understand how is the finish different on the PP vs. P line... What are you doing on the PP line to improve the grip? Also, does the finish look different like darker or lighter or "rougher"? Thanks.

Oh, and ready for the video...
    Previous Precises surface were prepared to an approximately 400-600 grit finish, which produced a shiny finish. The new surface is more of a matte/satin, finely textured finish that is much more scratch resistant and fingerprint resistant.

Without revealing too many details of my process, i can say it is a 3 step process all done in house here at Super-T and involves an initial surface prep to remove any machining marks or dents from the machining process, followed by a surface hardening treatment, followed by the final surface prep...

The finish is subtle, flawless finish. It doesn't scream at you, but it's durability wins out for me over the older finish and when it does start to show some age for you, redoing it for you is no problem and of course, no Charge!

I can prepare old Precises to this new finish too if anyone would like.

This new finish is already being applied to current P18650's and P16340's and P10's that are shipping.
    Last edited by forcedfuel50; 09-20-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by debb View Post
    I have lots of egg laying hens...how many do you want...
    Do you have any that lay Golden Eggs?!!

Quote Originally Posted by them0nk View Post
    That looks beautiful to me... it just looks right... that a map tank?
    I'm glad you like it! Yes, I purchased it from Cloud 9 Vaping. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by atavanhalen View Post
    I remember quite some time ago, I think it was me and vaporologist were talking about making a p18 in half size for the 18350 and a p16 in double size to have the smallest possible mod for 6 volts, glad to see that you have a couple new mods out and are working on weak points with the new plating and locking buttons. Count me in for one if they dont sell out to quick. Will the upgrades for existing precise owners be available wed as well?
    Unfortunately the upgrades for existing Precises will not be available yet. This first run was a smaller "test" run and all the parts had a mate. I have a larger batch in the works for me and my dealers though that will include extra Locking buttons and Rhodium/Gold Contacts.
    atavanhalen likes this.