Super-T Contact Information - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Super-T Contact Information

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hi, i emailed you at the addressed mentioned about my order of two ELAs made in january and payment done. i included my order number too but have yet to receive a reply from you at all.. help please?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran forcedfuel50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dwsp77 View Post
    hi, i emailed you at the addressed mentioned about my order of two ELAs made in january and payment done. i included my order number too but have yet to receive a reply from you at all.. help please?
    What day did you email? I'm through thursday of last week. If it was before that, maybe it's lost in cyber land, if it was after that, then it just hasn't been answered yet and will be. We do have an entire thread too on the ELA and we do periodic updates on the ELA status. This week we are machining up the telescoping sections, both the regular and the extra length optional section: Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!
    Last edited by forcedfuel50; 03-11-2013 at 02:58 PM.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfuel50 View Post
    What day did you email? I'm through thursday of last week. If it was before that, maybe it's lost in cyber land, if it was after that, then it just hasn't been answered yet and will be. We do have an entire thread too on the ELA and we do periodic updates on the ELA status. This week we are machining up the telescoping sections, both the regular and the extra length optional section: Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!
    thanx for we quick reply here dave.. i actually sent the email in feb.. may i just let u know the order number here since i don't wanna jam up yr inbox..? #14760. i'm just really very excited about receiving my stuff since it's about 4-6 weeks into my order.. n not rushing u at all. would appreciate any updates via pm or any other way..

thanx again n cheers for the great work!!

Full Member Verified Member Shadowcat's Avatar

I have emailed regarding my query on your possible shipment of precise spare parts to Manila, Philippines. Hope you can reply to this.

Hi Shadowcat, we are a few days behind in emails, but we will definitely get you answered.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey mate sent an email off on Monday just in regards to altering my ELA order from Satin to Polish. I understand your very busy and if it cant be done then i understand but just thought i would see if i could. Perhaps could you post a picture of the Satin tube or bits and pieces, that would make decisions easier. Thanks mate cant wait to receive the ELA.

We can't currently sign into our email.(its locked for some reason) But yes, no worries, you can switch your finish and we'll get to your email as soon as we can sign back into our email account.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the heads up. Good luck with it all.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk HD

Hey guys, anyone been able to get ahold of Super T lately? I have a pending order since April 15 and have contacted them twice to no avail. It's about a $100 order...Any ideas? Anyone else getting their stuff shipped lately?

Ah, just finished reading the thread. Ok. Can you contact me in PM so that I can get the info I need about my order?

Thanks.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast