Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T! - Page 1274
Like Tree25088Likes

Thread: Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

  1. #12731
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    CenTexVpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Dragon Puff View Post
    So you guys who have specialized in ordering all Super-T options plus the kitchen sink to clean 'em up, help me out here. I want to know if there is an option I should have without having redundant parts sitting on the shelf. What I've ordered is the standard ELA pre-order kit + additional Accent Rings (for 18650 mode) + Extender Tube + Kiklet (w/Crown 2) + Tanbur Tip + Flat Bottom Button (tail-standing). Granted 1 button housing will be on the side lines along with 1 accent ring, and the Strata ain't for me (but a Super-T RBA with 4-5 ml tank would be) so KFL in its' place. So, am I missing something that is a true add on?
    I might hafta get one of the new ELA solid top caps. That will leave you with an extra sitting on the shelf though. Mag or flower? I just don't know!
    anavidfan and Cucco like this.

  2. #12732
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    HauntedMyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Dragon Puff View Post
    So you guys who have specialized in ordering all Super-T options plus the kitchen sink to clean 'em up, help me out here. I want to know if there is an option I should have without having redundant parts sitting on the shelf. What I've ordered is the standard ELA pre-order kit + additional Accent Rings (for 18650 mode) + Extender Tube + Kiklet (w/Crown 2) + Tanbur Tip + Flat Bottom Button (tail-standing). Granted 1 button housing will be on the side lines along with 1 accent ring, and the Strata ain't for me (but a Super-T RBA with 4-5 ml tank would be) so KFL in its' place. So, am I missing something that is a true add on?
    You ordered all that and somehow missed the Super T ELA Heisenberg Compensator? Rookie mistake.
    HauntedMyst - Made out of 100% Recycled Awesome!
    A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari

  3. #12733
    Super Member ECF Veteran Magic Dragon Puff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Scotts Valley, CA, USA
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedMyst View Post
    You ordered all that and somehow missed the Super T ELA Heisenberg Compensator? Rookie mistake.
    Yeah, I missed that one lol
    Cucco likes this.

  4. #12734
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Cucco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, USA
    Posts
    3,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedMyst View Post
    You ordered all that and somehow missed the Super T ELA Heisenberg Compensator? Rookie mistake.
    I switched into 'mobile' mode(YUCK), just to say.. Haunted, that was good!
    anavidfan and INFRNL like this.

  5. #12735
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Symbolik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Well DNA30D has been released. I hope the rumors are true about Dave making an attachment with it for our beautiful ELA's

    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

  6. #12736
    Super Member ECF Veteran MikeJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Yay! Super T has sent me a package! Guessing it's the flat bottom button cap.
    tnt56, CenTexVpr and Cucco like this.

  7. #12737
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJA View Post
    Yay! Super T has sent me a package! Guessing it's the flat bottom button cap.
    Got my shipping notice today too. Soon!
    CenTexVpr and Cucco like this.

  8. #12738
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Symbolik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Dang, I feel like I'm the last person to get this button... No notice for me

    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    tnt56, CenTexVpr and Cucco like this.

  9. #12739
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Has anyone tried covering the inside of the compression ring with electrical tape or plasti dip to improve the grip on the upper portion?

    Amount spent on hardware: $1391

  10. #12740
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    anavidfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    southern calif
    Posts
    7,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazimir View Post
    Has anyone tried covering the inside of the compression ring with electrical tape or plasti dip to improve the grip on the upper portion?
    The only thing that I would worry about would be if adding anything might hinder the conductivity. I do get some slippage every few days. I just wash the locking ring and tube in hot tap water and soap, or wipe them down with alcohol. I think that vapor residue gets in there and makes things slippery.
    tnt56 and Cucco like this.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"






Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks