Like Tree25088Likes

Thread: Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

  1. #12761
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Not many posted on the flat bottom so here's a quick photo for now.

    rojo, Killjoy1, anavidfan and 6 others like this.

  2. #12762
    Super Member ECF Veteran Magic Dragon Puff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Scotts Valley, CA, USA
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nach View Post
    BTW, this picture was taken last night at the Chicago Vape Nation vape meet...

    Can you find mine out of the bunch?

    Yeah, in front of them all where it should be - laying down with Tanbur tip.
    anavidfan, Nach, tnt56 and 1 others like this.

  3. #12763
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Cucco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, USA
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Dragon Puff View Post
    Yeah, in front of them all where it should be - laying down with Tanbur tip.
    I love my Tanbur tips!
    Mods: Super-T:((4)ELA V1; (1)Simp(18350)-Ti; (1)Simp(18500)-Ti; (1)Simp(18650)-Ti; (1)Simp(26500)-SS; (1)Simp(26650)-SS) - GP PAPS:((2)X V1.5-SS; (1)X V1.5-Ti Edition #006)
    Atties:
    (2)KFL; (1) KFL+ V2; (1)Helios RDA; (3)S-T Strata RDA(ELA); (3)S-T Strata RDA(Simp)

  4. #12764
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Symbolik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Woot woot! My flat button is on it's way home

    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    anavidfan and tnt56 like this.

  5. #12765
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Riverboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,685

    Default

    Woot woot you are going to love it
    anavidfan and Symbolik like this.

  6. #12766
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Wiz62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Mine has been on its way since the 9th, gawd i hate US X border shipping, just takes for ever! i get faster shipping coming from across the pond then the US. Oh well, its almost home.

    Wiz
    snork, anavidfan, tnt56 and 1 others like this.

  7. #12767
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    CenTexVpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Symbolik View Post
    Woot woot! My flat button is on it's way home

    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk


    Woot! Woot! Me too Ohhh! Wish I had my ELA to put it on. Soon my precious, soon...
    anavidfan and tnt56 like this.

  8. #12768
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Covert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    Hiya Covert. Seen the Ti Simplicity 18500 for sale?
    Yeah it looks really nice but is way above my budget at the moment, and I only use 18650's. I would however get rid of some of my gear for a 18650 simplicity ti
    anavidfan, tnt56 and Cucco like this.

    DNA 12 VW Box, Aluminum DNA 20 VW Box , Legacy , Shockwave#116 , P+18650, Precise ELA SS , Precise Simplicity 18650, SS El Kapitan #76, Nemesis Polished SS

  9. #12769
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Nighthawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz62 View Post
    Mine has been on its way since the 9th, gawd i hate US X border shipping, just takes for ever! i get faster shipping coming from across the pond then the US. Oh well, its almost home.

    Wiz
    How's this for a laugh..I traded some of my gear for an ELA with Raq and it was sent UPS on Saturday and cost him an arm & a leg. Worst case delivery was supposed to be Tuesday. They sent it from CA to KY to MN to SD and at some point they damaged the label, then customs wanted to peek inside, then it missed it's connection from Calgary, finally made it to Edm, then it was on a truck all day today, only to have the driver pull a BS move and say that "the business was closed". I will never use UPS again. Ever. At the end of the day though, as long as ELA is OK and safe in my hands tomorrow morning, all will be well. I just know I am going to love this baby.
    raqball, rojo, Killjoy1 and 3 others like this.
    I have a problem.

  10. #12770
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Cucco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fort Myers, Florida, USA
    Posts
    3,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk76 View Post
    How's this for a laugh..I traded some of my gear for an ELA with Raq and it was sent UPS on Saturday and cost him an arm & a leg. Worst case delivery was supposed to be Tuesday. They sent it from CA to KY to MN to SD and at some point they damaged the label, then customs wanted to peek inside, then it missed it's connection from Calgary, finally made it to Edm, then it was on a truck all day today, only to have the driver pull a BS move and say that "the business was closed". I will never use UPS again. Ever. At the end of the day though, as long as ELA is OK and safe in my hands tomorrow morning, all will be well. I just know I am going to love this baby.
    Good luck! I hope you get her tomorrow, and I hope she is perfect. You will love her!
    Mods: Super-T:((4)ELA V1; (1)Simp(18350)-Ti; (1)Simp(18500)-Ti; (1)Simp(18650)-Ti; (1)Simp(26500)-SS; (1)Simp(26650)-SS) - GP PAPS:((2)X V1.5-SS; (1)X V1.5-Ti Edition #006)
    Atties:
    (2)KFL; (1) KFL+ V2; (1)Helios RDA; (3)S-T Strata RDA(ELA); (3)S-T Strata RDA(Simp)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks