Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T! - Page 1278
Like Tree25089Likes

Thread: Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk76 View Post
    How's this for a laugh..I traded some of my gear for an ELA with Raq and it was sent UPS on Saturday and cost him an arm & a leg. Worst case delivery was supposed to be Tuesday. They sent it from CA to KY to MN to SD and at some point they damaged the label, then customs wanted to peek inside, then it missed it's connection from Calgary, finally made it to Edm, then it was on a truck all day today, only to have the driver pull a BS move and say that "the business was closed". I will never use UPS again. Ever. At the end of the day though, as long as ELA is OK and safe in my hands tomorrow morning, all will be well. I just know I am going to love this baby.
    Best $105 I ever spent.... Or NOT..

Man UPS is a disaster... Delivery Monday? Nope.. Delivery Tuesday? Nope... Delivery Wednesday? Nope... Delivery Thursday? Nope..

I really, really, really hope you get it tomorrow (with our luck they will send it off to mother Russia in the morning) and that you can be rocking' it by tomorrow morning!
    Killjoy1, tnt56 and Nighthawk76 like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by raqball View Post
    (with our luck they will send it off to mother Russia in the morning) and that you can be rocking' it by tomorrow morning!
    Nooooo!!!! LOL!! That would be hilarious, in a "ok, now I'm buying a gun" kinda way.
    raqball and Killjoy1 like this.
    I have a problem.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nooooo!!!! LOL!! That would be hilarious, in a "ok, now I'm buying a gun" kinda way.
    Hahahaha

You and me both!

Ok, I am back outta here..

Howdy to 'most' of you Super T peeps!

Later duuuuuuuuuuuudes..
    rojo, Killjoy1, Nach and 3 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Rather than bug David and Co...does anyone know how often (or if at all), the ELA brass accent rings are run?

How about Tanbur tips? I though I read somewhere that there may be another run of these, but I feel like i've been checking for over 4 months and not seen any. Maybe I just missed them?
    Cucco likes this.
    I have a problem.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

You guys should have used usps. All shipping companies have been good to me so far, luckily. Hopefully you get your ela tomorrow, I imagine you will
    tnt56, Nighthawk76 and Cucco like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by INFRNL View Post
    You guys should have used usps. All shipping companies have been good to me so far, luckily. Hopefully you get your ela tomorrow, I imagine you will
    I shipped it UPS and @ that insane $$ amount because I wanted him to have it with the quickness... Little did we know that 'with the quickness' and UPS don't go together... Even if they say so when you are swiping your card..

International Express with USPS is fast (3 to 5 days generally) and it's much cheaper.. From me to him via USPS International Express would have been like $35..

I wanted him to have it faster than that so I went with UPS and spent the extra mooooola...

Enter a whole bunch of facepalm(s) cuz I got played like a piano..

Okie dokie, peace owt peeps...
    Nighthawk76 likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Rather than bug David and Co...does anyone know how often (or if at all), the ELA brass accent rings are run?

How about Tanbur tips? I though I read somewhere that there may be another run of these, but I feel like i've been checking for over 4 months and not seen any. Maybe I just missed them?
    I bought 2 Tanbur tips in July. I wanted more. I kept checking the site. I found them 'in stock' in November. At that time, there were only two left. I bought them. If I see them 'in stock', I will give you a heads up.
    Nighthawk76 and eternalsurf like this.
    Mods: Super-T:((4)ELA V1; (1)Simp(18350)-Ti; (1)Simp(18500)-Ti; (1)Simp(18650)-Ti; (1)Simp(26500)-SS; (1)Simp(26650)-SS) - GP PAPS:((2)X V1.5-SS; (1)X V1.5-Ti Edition #006)
    Atties:
    (2)KFL; (5) KFL+ V2; (1)Helios RDA; (3)S-T Strata RDA(ELA); (3)S-T Strata RDA(Simp)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cucco View Post
    I bought 2 Tanbur tips in July. I wanted more. I kept checking the site. I found them 'in stock' in November. At that time, there were only two left. I bought them. If I see them 'in stock', I will give you a heads up.
    Wow, I would have thought these would be a monthly replacement type thing. With the amount of projects they have on the go, I guess I can see why that isn't possible though. A heads up would be awesome! Thanks Cucco.
    anavidfan and Cucco like this.
    I have a problem.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow, I would have thought these would be a monthly replacement type thing. With the amount of projects they have on the go, I guess I can see why that isn't possible though. A heads up would be awesome! Thanks Cucco.
    Maybe, they were there, and I missed them. Don't know. I was fairly motivated, so I was checking a lot. I love my Tanbur tips!
    anavidfan and Nighthawk76 like this.
    Mods: Super-T:((4)ELA V1; (1)Simp(18350)-Ti; (1)Simp(18500)-Ti; (1)Simp(18650)-Ti; (1)Simp(26500)-SS; (1)Simp(26650)-SS) - GP PAPS:((2)X V1.5-SS; (1)X V1.5-Ti Edition #006)
    Atties:
    (2)KFL; (5) KFL+ V2; (1)Helios RDA; (3)S-T Strata RDA(ELA); (3)S-T Strata RDA(Simp)

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Never EVER use UPS to ship to Canada. I tried it once and it was a total disaster. I ended up eating the cost,
    PLUS the mod never made it. I got so tired of dealing with them I told UPS to consider the package abandoned and to give it to the Eskimos. Literally.